Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, July 31, 2009

Nikui Desu

Ugh... She's such a faker. Does she intend to make people fear her or something? Not happening, though. Come on, the Celine Mc Louis thing wasn't enough? You deleted that account and now you set another one up? 

What the hell do you want more? Do you want people to hate you more? Can you just stop pretending to be who you're not? Just put your own real name, for God's sake or don't make an account at all!

Blizzer Blood? You couldn't have done better than that? How fake can you get? Isn't it enough you already made people angry by lying to Puan Z to get everyone in trouble?! Isn't it enough that you write people's names just because you hate them? How many more times are you going to keep that up until you get sick and tired of your own lies??!

Ohh, and I think Shuen's angry at me. Apparently, she read my blog about when I said there was a limit to being rude. Well, I'm sorry but I didn't exactly know you were joking, right? And what if I said what I wrote was a joke?

-_- Now I'm being confused. -_-

Oh well, I'll stop here. Ciao!

No comments: