Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fever Desuka?

I came home early from school today. I was feeling really cold in school even in the classroom when everyone was complaining about how hot is was. I even had to use Kanga's PJ clothes to keep me warm. 

I was doing just fine when that asshole of a Geography teacher insisted Thong and I go to the Pejabat room. Oh, I didn't mention? Thong's also sick. He's in a worser condition than I am but we got sick at around the same time.

Tch, asshole.

Anyways, in the Pejabat, my mom and dad got me and I went back home after filling up some forms. Apparently our schools are closing down tomorrow, but I don't until when. I ate lunch at some porridge place. Not bad, really, because the food there was quite nice and I'm not a porridge person, so it should taste reasonably nice. 

I didn't see the doctor. I thought I'd be better soon anyway. It's just feeling cold. If I sweat it out, I'll be okay. So since the time I got back and went to change, I went to sleep, listening to my iPod on the speakers. Then I think my brother came back and switched it off...

Asshole. :P

We didn't have class today with Puan Roh. My mom cancelled class so she's coming next week instead. I just had Mushroom Soup with bread for dinner. Ironic that I have to survive on that, but hey, even the soup had its qualities. I ate two pieces of bread with it and now I'm typing this. I just replied my sister's mail and oh my God, I mention again, the guy bloody looks like Xiah. 

I'm debating whether or not to put it in my blog. Can I? :)

I'll wait till my sister gives the green light, ne? :)

Yeah, and since I'm sick, I probably don't have a lot of things to write. I was asleep almost 3 quarters of the day. I'll update when anything interesting happens. For now, I'll just continue writing Flawless Hearts. ^ ^

Ciao!

No comments: