Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HEH??!!!

Haha, guess what? Not only am I playing Restaurant City nowadays, but I've got this new fetish for Papa's Pizzeria. It's game I found on google.com whilst browsing for more restaurant games. I don't know why but I think I'm addicted to restaurant games now. Mwahaha.

School was... okay today. I shocked most of my friends with my hair cut. I don't blame them though, since I blogged late yesterday so they wouldn't have seen my latest post anyway.

Anyways, today was fine. Ate the cheese cake my mom packed for me and bought the koay teow noodles with my own money. Yes, I actually brought money today, not to mention 7 Singaporean dollars. Haha, what did I think I could do with that?? :P

Also, I had a lot of fun playing with Danya and Jus. Best part was, Danya didn't know peanuts about what anything everything we said meant! Haha, so we had fun making her the object of amusement for us. Chucks and I made Jus our object of amusement as well. Haha, priceless.

My boil's about to disappear soon, I think. I've got not much to blog about and I'm blogging super fast because I've got to ciao for class in a while. I just quit playing Papa's Pizzeria but Restaurant City's still going on in Facebook. I just hired myself to do work. -_- 

Alright, I'm technically late already, so I'll stop here. Ciao!

No comments: