Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Tasukete!! :P

Haha. We've got English class later and we have to get a newspaper item memorized. -_- My brother is part of "we", of course. I managed to get a short one but my brother couldn't get his one memorized, so I exchanged mine with his. See, I'm so nice :P

But it wasn't even really that hard. I hope I'll be able to speak in front of the class, though. Tch, Sean's lucky he's skipping this week's English class for basketball. -_- I don't think my brother's going to be able to memorize his item, though. Look at him! He's slumberly lying on the couch staring at nothing as he's flicking his newspaper cutting with his hands.

Haiz... We just came back from sending our maid off, actually. It hasn't even been an hour since she was gone and I hate life already. "Lou, do this! Lou, do that!" Haiz... Terrible, terrible.

My mom came into our room at like... 6 something in the morning when I was still half-awake. My maid was crying, you know? I'm actually very touched that she feels emotional just be leaving our side. I nearly cried as well, as she said to my mom, "Minta maaf, ya, mam? Jika ada masalah..." 

We went to the airport and ate breakfast at Marybrown's. Our late breakfast with our maid before we went her off for an eternal goodbye...

Even now, I'm tearing a little. She was so nice and so good. I really miss her. Haiz... She should actually be on the plane now. 

Listening to Fly To Your Heart now. My sister likes "Bless The Broken Road" now. Haha. She made me repeat the song :P Hey, it's a nice song. If you actually bother to load the YouTube video, you'd think it was nice too! :P

Kay, gotta ciao and bathe before tuition. Ciao!

No comments: