Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, December 18, 2008

16/12/08 - Happy Birthday Daddy!

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to Daddy

Happy Birthday to you

Come to think of it, how old is he now anyway? Che che’s coming home at 7 today, though, after her dinner with the MPYO. I didn’t have breakfast today, but brunch at 1 something with the family. I finally managed to put the full version of D-technolife in my iPod, lyrics included. The only downfall is my brother likes that song, meaning my iPod’s not only for me. My parents also think I should give it to him when he wants it. Sheesh, what’s the point in saying it’s mine then?

Anyways, my brother got his results today at school. Not a pretty sight. Let’s just say he got more E’s than A’s and B’s combined. -_- We ate brunch after that. Quite a decent meal, really. After coming back, more certificates, mainly because some smart alecks didn’t send in their forms but participated anyway.

I watched TV from 4:30 to 6:00 then because I refused to miss the Suite Life on Deck. After that, we, my father, brother, an uncle and I went to KLCC to collect my sister. Phew! She was a non-stop talking machine! She had so many things to tell us. About Sabah, Sarawak, him and her. Man, after listening to what she said, I want to give them a punch each. Or maybe more. :P

My sister got my dad a birthday cake too. Not my kind, though – it was more to fruits than cake. :P I showed che che the Private Journal and she said it was nice. I also told her about Facebook. Sotong! Why didn’t you remember to bring all the aniems??!! Grr!

Sorry about that, anyway, after having some fruit cake and chit chat, we all retired to bed. That’s all, Ciao, little bloggie!!!

No comments: