Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kimitachi No Michi Ga Mada Deau Youni

May our paths meet again,
As we travel on our way,
May always be my friend,
As I am yours today...

I know you must travel your road,
As I must travel mine,
But may our paths,
Meet again sometime...

May our paths meet again,
As we strive to reach our dream,
May your road be not as steep,
As it may sometimes seem...

I know you must travel your road,
As I must travel mine,
But may our paths,
Meet again sometime...

Haha, this is the lyrics to the song the Choir members in my school are doing. In other words, I'm singing this song. It's not such a bad song, really, because it finally has real harmonizing. This new teacher, Mr. Arm, gay as he may seem, is really good at teaching people how to sing. He can sing himself, of course. His pitch and tone may be a bit off, but that's what ZunZen and I are for, right?

Okay, the "I" wasn't neccessary, but I did help today. When Mr. Arm told ZunZen to show everyone how the parts were sung, he would ask me to help as well because my sense of pitch was there. Not good, but there. You get what I mean, right? Even when Mr. Arm got the Sopranos (I'm in that group) to practice somewhere else whislt ZunZen taught the Altos, she asked me to stay and help.

I feel so honoured, you know? Being a music student seriously has its advantages. As I had expected out of them, the guys were slow with the pitch, but they managed to go with the flow. The girls were unexpectedly good at grasping the concept of harmonizing, but more work had to be done. For example, ZunZen and I won't exactly be there when we're back to our own parts, right?

Anyways, I woke up early today. At about 6:15, but I can't say we arrived at school early. Well... You see, I was really tired, because I slept at 1 something yesterday trying to finish Clannad the Movie. So... when I came downstairs to wait for my maid to make the Milo and stuff...

I slept -_-

When I woke up, it was already 7 something and my mom just came down. So we were like... Hurry, hurry, hurry. You know, normal procedure when we're late.

Had to stand at the amphitheatre today... Haiz... Andyy, Maria and Danya were there too, so we all started chatting amongst ourselves. First subject of the day was KH and we all went down to the Bilik Jahitan where Puan Suz taught us about all that perintang crap. After KH was some other subject, I forgot, then we all went for recess. Literally didn't have anything during recess, so with an empty stomach, I went back to my classroom with Danya.

We had PJ next and the teacher wasn't around, so we all went to the other classroom and chit-chatted. The stupid substitute teacher gave us some integer math questions for us to do. Danya got one mistake and I got two. I seriously didn't like the teacher, because Danya only got that one answer wrong because she salin wrong question. Technically, it's still correct. Tch, that woman's a cheat.

Blackie got all correct, but Shuen saw her looking at someone's answers with the calculator, so you can't really say she's smart, no? Apart from that, nothing.

BM... Great. And just so you know, my voice was dripping with sarcasm. Puan Z came and gave us some BM Lit thing to do but before we could go on, the fire alarm rang and we all, instead of panicking, hooray-ed instead. Haha, we rejoice at the face of death :P

However, we got real pissed when we finally reached the field but had to go back in again because the fire alarm rang only for 3 seconds and not 5 minutes. Seriously, what the hell is their problem?

After BM was Sivik. Haha, we all got questioned on the Yang Di-Pertuan Agong's name. Not bad, our whole line got in all correct at the first try. Chucky took the longest time. :P Until now, I still remember:

Duli yang maha mulia Seri Paduka Baginda Yang Dipertuan Agong Al-Wathiqu Billah Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin Ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Mahmud Al-Multafi Billah Shah.

That is ONE, LONG name.

Yeah, but it was fun, I guess. I started stammering, trying to make sure I didn't miss out any words. Phew! :P

After Sivik, school ended. I played the piano in the Bilik Serbaguna whilst Yuki accompanied with the Maria's guitar. We played "Our Song" like 3 times. This is Me (newly arranged by me :P) once, Titanic once, Kenangan Terindah once, and some other songs. I didn't play Fields of Hope today, mainly because Cleo was nagging me to play How Do I Live Without You and Brand New Breeze. Oh, and First Love too. Haiz... I'm going to have to start playing the piano... A LOT.

There isn't much to talk about in this post for now. Till anything interesting happens and Snowy starts speaking with an English accent, ciao!

No comments: