Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Skippy Skippy

I skipped my English class today. -_- My mom said it would be difficult to go in and out of the house because our very smart father took the remote, leaving us no choice but to stay in. 

I went out to the shop for lunch, but I figured I was too full from eating my bun which consisted of ham and an egg. ^ ^ I then came back home to plant an atom bomb in my mom's toilet before proceeding downstairs to the computer to play Restaurant City and watch Maria Holic. I think it's actually quite a nice show, minus-ing the fact that the girl's practically a lesbian for wanting a girl partner, but you can't blame her because she gets the hives whenever she comes in contact with boys.

And in turns out the "girl" she likes is a cross-dressing sadistic boy. Haha, interesting, no? Unfortunately, my sister thought it was just plain gross just because the woman said she wanted a lesbian partner. HELLO? This is anime, whenever they say things like that it just means its hilarious. -_-

Apart from that, I've got nothing to report. Nothing nice has happened so far. I'll be going to Theory class later and I insist on the computer being on until the downloads are finished. If my dad dare use the "It might spoil" tactic, I'll just remind him of what Uncle Nel said about computers meant to be on during the night. Haha. ^ ^

Not to mention the MSN messenger is being retarded, so I can't sign in and chat. -_- 

Am watching the Fourth episode of Maria Holic now. It's actually quite amusing, now you think of it. You can share a good laugh. Especially when the sadistic guy is actually the voice of Hitsugaya Toshirou (Bleach) and Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist). At least, he sounds like it. I love his voice. ^ ^ But he's mean... He purposely does things that make contact with her skin so she gets the hives. -_- But I hope they end up together in the end. ^ ^

I'll review it when I have the time, but for now, I'll stop here. ^ ^ Ciao!

No comments: