Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Daizoubu

This is for my sister who is apparently having some difficulties:

Don't worry so much, okay? Whoever that thinks like that about you is just either stupid or just plain jealous. Don't bother so much, okay? Because you know that whenever there's a time you'll feel you're not wanted, you'll always find a place at home. 

You don't need to keep your feelings all  in a box, you know. You don't need to care what other people think, because we at home are confident that you will definitely let the MPYO shine. Do something that will make them regret they ever doubted you, okay? And whenever you feel like you have problems, I always have an ear out for you, so if you're stressed, you can rely on me. I'll make sure those peabrains don't tease you.

So what if they're not ecstatic? So what if they give you shifty glances? So what if they don't want to tell you their opinion of you? So what if what came out of that  *********************** was true? You don't need other people telling you what they think about you. You don't need to know their opinion of your being who you are. If they doubt you and think you're some lowly person who knows peanuts about being a leader, they're wrong and don't deserve to be called friends.

You should always be proud of your position and always be confident because nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. If you hear a voice within you which says "you can't paint", then paint, and that voice will be silenced.

...

Okay, I got those quotes from Eleanor Roosevelt and Vincent Van Gogh but I think they'll forgive me if I use them now ^ ^

But out of the many ones I could see, I chose these two because they mean more than the others do. Please don't think lowly of yourself and make sure you strive forward no matter how rocky the road is. Walls aren't built to keep people out, but to see how many would sacrifice the time and effort to get over it.

...

I got that from somewhere as well but I can't seem to remember from who.

BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT'S IMPORTANT!

Many people go through hard times and problematic situations. I, too, have had my fair share of not-so-happy times, but I learnt to overcome them when they happened and the sky didn't fall. 

Okay, I got that from somewhere again... :P

But you understand what I'm trying to say, right? You must always be confident of yourself and let others think they are inferior to you, because if you are the one thinking it, then you are indeed on shaky ground. Don't just complain and cry in your bedroom, because when sucess comes, they come in cans, not can'ts. 

Yes, I got that from somewhere... -_-

So please, know that even when you're down and sad, your "La Familia" will always support you and have faith in you. If your friends won't be your knights in shining armor, we will. *That was original!!! :)* Ciao, che che!

No comments: