Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Gakko Wa Sabotte

I skipped school today. I was having a bad headache and my mom let me skip. The good news is I get to sleep some more to relieve my pain. The bad news is I have Sejarah tomorrow, I haven't studied, and my teacher's gonna make me stand, seeing I didn't hand in my book. 

Shit.

Danya, help me... :P

If there was a way for her to print it out so I can just stick it in my book... Haiz... I'm probably asking for too much by doing that, though. -_- 

*Pause*

Oh my God, I just finished chatting with Danya and she said she'll write it down for me on a piece of paper so I can stick it in my book in school tomorrow... I LOVE YOU, DANYA!!! I meant that figuritively, but the idea's still there, right? :)

THANK YOU!!!

My head's still aching... I tried to sleep it off but obviously it's not working. Maybe I'll just doze off to sleep when I'm tired... But I'm tired now...

And it doesn't help that some idiot's child is screaming outside and making my headache worse. Oh, and I left the TV on upstairs. Whoops. My parents aren't home at the mo, and neither's my aunt. My brother's out to tuition too. Haha, I'm technically home alone. :)

But I still have to work and practise the piano. I'm going to work on my pop songs and Auntie L's work too if I don't wanna embarrass myself next Sunday. I also have a Grade 8 piano exam as well as my Fundamentals 5 -_- This year and the next is gonna be torture for me. Yeh Dong has it good, since he's finished his Grade 8 but I still have it coming for me -_- Haiz...

Chatting with Danya and Ihmi right now. Apparently, Danya 'hates' Ihmi but I don't know how much of that is true. -_- 

I don't wanna go to school tomorrow, but I can't skip for no reason.

"Yeah right. You love skipping school."

Singapore, remember? :P

Anyways, I'll update later if I feel like the room isn't spinning. Ciao!

No comments: