Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Atarashii Tomodachi...

Yeah! Today's the long-awaited Tuesday that I've been dreaming about since Puan A told me about it! :) I woke up rather late today and reached school like only 7:20++ and everyone else was already there waiting for me.

Thank God I didn't decide to come at a later time or they would've left me. :) Anyways, we all crammed into the school van; Maria listening to her iPod nano and Fina spoke to me about her Saint John duties.

At about 8 o'clock, we reached the NSTP place. Bob, the driver (or so people claim :P), drove off and we were led into the NSTP Function Room. The host kept her name a mystery until we used a game to figure it out. Due to some stuff, I shall only reveal her as Jug. :P

As part of the same school, naturally we would sit together, right? Yeah, we only could sit together like about... half an hour or so before Jug decided to send us all into different groups. It was categorized through our birth months so we had quite a lot of Febs and Jans in our group.

We made tons of new friends. There were:

-John
-Mike
-Zach
-Lynn
-Nat
-Caleb

And another two more, I think. John and Zach were hilarious. I cried laughing listening to them talk about their schools and stuff. It was especially cool when we started teasing John about always going to the movies alone. 

It was seriously funny and so cool. I loved every minute of it. Especially the food part :P The food was bearable. Better than nothing, right?

Okay, I gotta ciao now, my aunt's not gonna shut up unless I'm upstairs in bed. I'll update tomorrow about some other stuff we did, yeah? 

Ciao!

No comments: