Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, July 27, 2009

Yappari...

Haha, it was just as I had expected. Only, it took him about half an hour after meeting me before he finally apologized. Best part was, I knew exactly what was gonna happen. What else? ^ ^

Okay, lemme tell you, then. 

I was pissed with him on Friday, right? Because of that whole "I don't care" thing during the Sejarah quiz. Well, it just so happens my mom couldn't drive out of our house the next day because my dad brought the remote out, so I had to skip English class, which meant he didn't see me during tuition. 

He thought I didn't go because of him. HAHA!

And apart from that, my Internet's been going a bit crazy and haywire these days, so I haven't been going online. Again, he thought I didn't go online because of him. Apparently, he apologized on MSN but I wasn't online so... Never saw it.

Downloading the Black Cat series now. ^ ^ What? You don't exactly expect me to buy the CD right? I mean, yeah, I wanna watch it, but I don't exactly wanna buy it. 

Oh, and I'm sorry Che, but I bought an anime yesterday. ^ ^ It's called Kurokami, you know, the anime from the night market that you made me switch to another anime instead so you could buy your Beethoven Virus CD. I also have the soundtrack ^ ^ Cost me a bloody 33.90, but I guess I can spare a little more since I haven't been buying anything recently. 

I also saw Hell Girl 3 on the racks but decided against buying that series first. I mean, Danya would've loved it, but I'm sure she can buy it on her own, right? Of course, there would be an advantage if I was the owner of the CD, but yeah, we'll work something out. ^ ^

Okay, so I can't download Black Cat, fine, be that way, it's not like I care. Eeesh. :( I'll just find something else to download. Hmph. -_-

I need to practice, but I'm too tired and lazy. I need to get started on KKS, but I'm too tired and lazy. I need to get on with Sivik Kerja Kursus, but I'm too tired and lazy. 

I think I'll start at 5:30 -_-

*Pause*

Oh yeah, so I'll blog about today. I woke up, changed, went downstairs, then drank my Enercal Milk and got to the car. My mom sent me to school. My brother was sick today so he didn't attend school.

I took the broom with me, by the way, however, when we were about to go to our supposedly new class, they told us to go back upstairs because our disclipline teacher hadn't given the orders. So we had to bring everything back up again. I'm not complaining though, I'd rather spend more time in my class now I have the chance. ^ ^

Had Seni class then ran down to the canteen to book our places. I was too late, though, but luckily Dina had saved seats. Though... they were there and they kept calling Dina and Andyy sluts. Best part is, I don't even know why. Andyy looks more innocent than Dina and Dina does not look like a slut. 

Man, talk about having eyes up their asses. -_-

After recess, we had BI, which reminds me, I also have English Oral test on Thursday. Shit. Anyways, after BI, we had Sivik where we discussed our project. Then, we had Maths, new teacher. Man, I hate her. She's uptight and annoying. Grr. Then we had KH, where we cleaned the Bilik Masakan. Dang, that place has a lot of dead cockroaches. -_- I freaked out, thank you :(

Then I went home. Had McD's for lunch. *ENVY ME, CHE!!! :P*

BIG NEWS THOUGH!!! Inuyasha finally has an ending! It's coming out in Japan this fall. It's called Inuyasha Kanketsu-han, or in English = Inuyasha the Final Chapter. Can't wait for it to reach Malaysia, though I doubt it'll be anytime soon. -_- 

Kay, gotta ciao now. Till something interesting happens and my mom finally explodes and lets me buy whatever anime I want, which is probably never, ciao!

No comments: