Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Darenimo Kamawanai, Aishiteru Wa Anata Dake

Haiz... Today was boring. Nothing new to do. It doesn't help that it's already 12:20 in the morning and I'm still awake. Haha, I was watching Real Romance Loveletter with my sister just before this. Just so you know, Real Romance Loveletter is a Korean variety show. I'm sure a lot of people will know that if it wasn't either a variety show or an anime, I would sure as hell not watch anything to do with romance :)

RRL had JunJin and Andy inside, so no wonder my sister was watching it. ^ ^ 

Too bad Hye Sung wasn't :(

Anyways, my maid's going back tomorrow! It's not fair! She was supposed to stay forever! I mean, it's not like her future husband's nice anyway. He's so demanding. If I meet him, he'd pray he was somewhere else, because I have something against him right now. :(

My maid was so nice today, by the way. She made spagheti, bought us 100 Plus and Mentos... I'm really gonna miss her. This year was her eigth year with us, and it's a pain to get a new one, because we'd have to teach her everything all over again. That's like square one, you know what I mean? 

Haiz... I just had Milo with spagheti-sauce-in-bread. Like... 3 and three quarters of bread, because my siblings didn't want any. Tch, they're idiots. :P

"Say that one more time and your 120 bucks fly out the window."

Sorry, my sister's already asleep :P

Frankly speaking, nothing new happened. I watched some KDrama my sister got from Lina but it was boring. We watched Swan Princess again, but after she sang "Far Longer Than Forever", we stopped. Then we continued that RRL thing whilst I finished my English tuition work. Not bad, I still vaguely remember what I read from last Saturday.

Sean's not coming to class tomorrow because of some weird function and he might be skipping Theory class as well. Today's tuition at his house was hilarious. Jen-itor kena tembak nice nice by Sean, you know? By me too :) Then again... DUH! :P Haha. It's really fun. 

Jasrel didn't come to class, though -_- No idea what happened with her. Can't reach her cell, house or any source. Even her cousin didn't know what happened. Did she get kidnapped? Guess not. Even if they wanted ransom money, I'm sure they'd figure out she was a mistake and return her immediately after... Hmm... I'll give them about 20 seconds before they get sick of her :P Haha, I'm mean, I know. 

Nothing else to report. I wanna continue listening to my iPod. My mom says I'll turn out like Beethoven soon, seeing he lost his hearing.

"Lou."

"Coming."

That was my sister. Gotta ciao now. Till something interesting happens and I fall for Shin Dong, I'll leave it here. ^ ^

No comments: