Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, July 23, 2009

NANDATTO?!!!

Apparently, Kanga's "boyfriend" turned out to be one of my brother's old friends. Of course, I know him too, and I was seriously shocked to see him walking alongside with her when she went to "get" him. 

Tch, who'd have guessed ol' Nicky would be Kanga's boyfriend? And since I never really knew his name and he never knew mine, we never made the connection. Though... I realized when I was talking with him, Kanga didn't sound too happy. I don't know about that, of course, it might've just been me.

"Ohh, so you know each other from a long way laa!!" 

It sounded so much like we were flirting. News to you, my dear friend, but I don't like guys like him and my standards are way higher. He might be funny and "sweet", but trust me, these kind of relationships don't really last long.

I'm not trying to be negative, Kanga, but how many relationships so far have worked out when we're in High School? Close to none. None have gone for more than 3 years. Not even 2. Counting one year would be a risk as well.

Also, now that I look back at it, you shouldn't have done extravagant things with him yet. You should've saved them for when the time was right. Jumping at it... Didn't it seem like you were too... I dunno... desperate? This is my opinion, of course, I don't mean it like you're some kind of lowlife ass. 

But you should've given it more thought, you know what I mean? Definitely a longer time than 5 minutes, of course. ^ ^ But like I said, that's my opinion. It's up to you how you'll base your statistics. ^ ^ 

* * *

Anyways, I had practically nothing to do at home today because I left my "Flawless Hearts" book at school. -_- Had tuition and am going to work our Sejarah Kerja Kursus tomorrow with Danya and Jus. But Danya pissed me off a little just now because she was all "How the hell do you people sleep so early??!!" and all that. Well, it's not exactly my fault I have to sleep early right? It's not my fault I don't have parents that let me sleep past 11 o'clock, right? I don't exactly have parents who think sleeping at 10 is early.

What makes you think I can sleep at such an early hour anyway? I sleep way less when I can but obviously, that's why I wake up looking like a zombie every morning before going to school, which normally results to my cranky attitude towards people. You know, when I ask people not to talk to me and stuff because I still need some peace of mind. 

And that misleads people most of the time.

Anyways, I still think Shmuck is an asshole. She's a friggin' arse and doesn't even deserve such a mild term like "Shmuck". I wish I could give her a more suitable freak name like the freak she is but I can't exactly dump it in a blog and not say it to her straight in the face, right? Hello? Me here?? :P 

Kay, gonna ciao now. Till something interesting happens and Superman flies to my doorstep in a tutu and confesses his love for ballet dancing, I'll stop here. Ciao!

No comments: