Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, July 17, 2009

Kesaa

Haiz... You don't tell me why I have to bathe downstairs, naturally I wouldn't, right? I never liked the bathroom downstairs but you just insist on having us bathe downstairs. You don't ever explain why it is important to let the water flow up but instead you scold me when I bathe upstairs. 

How am I supposed to know how important it is to bathe downstairs when all you just say is, "The water pressure's low upstairs so bathe downstairs today." Especially since not only is the hair dryer upstairs, but so is my shampoo. And I can't exactly walk pass the door naked with nothing around me except my towel, right? Your student's mom was still outside then, you know? Eeesh.

But never mind. I'll ignore you now and relax. Chatting with Jus now. He made me pissed off today because of reasons I shall keep to myself.

Yes, Danya, I still won't tell you. It's private and confidential. Mwakaka. But it's nothing you would wanna know about anyway.

Oh, and that reminds me... I'm going to his house for tuition today. I have to remind myself not to talk to him. I nearly did when he came yesterday for my mom's class. Luckily I remembered. :)

Then there's Shmuck again. I found out that under her username, Wuss had gained access and printed out the whole Anti-Wuss thing before Haylie had the opportunity of changing it. How unfortunate. Wuss also gave it to Puan Z, which means Haylie and Ihmi are probably in deep shit. 

Oh man, I hate that woman! During IP, I think, nobody came in yet so Haylie went to tembak Shmuck teruk-teruk and she was like, "It's not my fault okay" and stupid, unbelievable stuff like that. Man, that woman's is so annoying! I was like, "You're the big, fat liar anyway."

And she was like, "I'm not talking to you."

"Who says I was talking to you? Perasan!" 

Shuen said something too, but I forgot what it was. All I remember was her stupid black face glaring towards our direction. Even Brandy was annoyed with her. She told me herself that she wants to go up to her and say, "Hey, you know? This class has a lot of liars and backstabbers."

You know why? Because a few days ago, Shmuck asked Brandy, "Hey, what do you think about liars and backstabbers?" Best part was, she actually jeling at Brandy, like it was Brandy she meant. I bet she did. 

That stupid eff is only writing our names in her stupid book because she hates us, not because we did something wrong. Everyone in the class now doesn't mind Wuss as much as Shmuck. Wuss doesn't write Haylie's name anymore. At least she's finally acting more like a friend. Shmuck, on the other hand, just wants power. I bet she's dripping with self-pride as she misuses her position as Penolong Kelas. 

She's such an asshole.

Tch, nothing new, then again.

Alright. I have to go about finishing my tuition work if I'm going to spend the rest of my free time there continuing Flawless Heart. It's a story I'm working on with Shuen. I also want to continue the story I made with Danya, "My First Pointe Shoes."

I was also daydreaming about how nice Fame was. The play I watched with my dad yesterday, I mean. My sister read my blog ^ ^ That means she read the post I made for her. Wheepee! ^ ^ At least now she's cheered up a little and there aren't any misunderstandings between her and her pals. ^ ^ Alright then, I'll stop here. 

Will update if Shmuck kills herself with a spade. Then again, that is possible. Still, the best will be for Shmuck to finally get a life of her own, then I'll update. :) Ciao! 

No comments: