Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, July 6, 2009

O Nippon Buffet??

Haik! I had a Japanese buffet dinner yesterday! Mwahaha! It had loads of beef and chicken that we could all fry ourselves!! What's more, we can re-order and it wouldn't cost extra cause it's a buffet!! Mwahaha!

I had mountains of sushi and miso soup and salad! Oh, I could live there! Seriously. The drinks were refillable too and then there was mashed potatoes, normal sushi... Oh dang, why did I come back?

Oh right, I felt sick after that.

I vomitted and apart from that, I had a fight with Snowy. I cried and cried and cried but nobody knew, of course. I wasn't about to go around with my eyes all red saying, "I don't know what Snowy wants but I love her anyway!", right?

Anyways, I started acting all moody in school today and all my friends kept asking me what was wrong. But how many times do I have to remind them that I don't want anyone asking me what's wrong when I'm in that mood? Be like Danya, for goodness sake and leave me alone. Don't even bother asking if it's better to leave me alone, because trust me, when I'm in that state of mind, the only thing I want is peace and quiet.

But I was better after that anyway.

Oh yeah, and today, after school, my sister bought McD's for us to eat because there's nothing to eat at home, and I went straight to the doctor's to check on my rash after I bathed. I had to eat in the car because my dad was in a hurry.

However, I didn't think much of the doctor. He was rather... rude, in some ways, but people say he's good. I don't know how much of that is true, though. You know why I don't like him? Well, some of you might know that huge thing on the left palm on my hand, right? He said he knew how to get rid of it.

So, okay, he went off taking some weird stuff and came back with this aluminium tube thing with two sticks inside. He took one out and I saw it was covered with cotton at the other end with some kind of vapour coming out of it. He then took my hand and then pressed the frickin' cotton part onto the spot. At first, it was just cold, and I thought there was nothing wrong.

Then... the pain came. I had to wince and grimace and swear "Fish" in my head when he was pressing it! He literally did that for about 10 bloody seconds before he let it go! And trust me, that was enough to send me swearing and cursing in my mind. But I never said the real F word, of course.

The best part was, he did it twice. That's what the other stick was in there for. This time, I seriously had to LOOK away to hide myself and refrain from crying. I had to think in my mind, "Think of something nice. Yeah, think of Snowy! Yeah, I love you Snowy!"

Literally. I had to think that.

So now there's this weird liquid-ish spot on my hand surrounding my spot and it hurts like crap when you press it. The stinging feeling comes back, so to say.

Oh, and before I forget, we wouldn't be getting anything for dinner, so I cooked. Yes, you heard right, I cooked. Like, with oil and stuff, real ingredients and all that crap. It wasn't really a meal, since it was just French Toast, but it's okay, right?

And it really didn't taste so bad. My sister helped, of course. She helped to soak the bread into the egg and I fried it on the pan. Not bad, really. Only, it doesn't have a nice taste because there was no brown sugar to go with it. I'm guessing we ran out. But it was nice, in a way. I'm debating whether or not to cook two more and bring it to school so I can ask for my friend's opinions.

You know what? I'm going to ask my sister if I can do that. That'd be so cool. Oh, and I don't wanna go to school tomorrow at my usual time. I wanna go later, you know, so I can be just on time for the New Strait Times' thing? ^ ^

Yeah, that's all I have for today. Will update if something interesting happens and my dad starts singing Michael Jackson's "Thriller" with a tutu and pointe shoes :P Ciao!

No comments: