Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kotaete

My sister finally replied my mail. She says she's doing fine, apart from eating the sucky food in Singapore, which I can totally vouch for. ^ ^ She just got appointed as new violin principal!! She'd better not get demoted or we'd be really sad. 

She also says there's a Xiah-look-alike in her University and he looks cute, but due to his attitude and personality issues, he failed as a worthy candidate.

...

Why am I judging him like he's gonna get married to my sister???!!! :P

Okay, so I replied as well. You don't need to know what I wrote ^ ^ Anyways, the countdown for the whole "privatizing my blog" thing is still on the move. So far, no one's put their link yet, so I'm taking it as no one knows yet, but I'm still waiting ^ ^

Just opened Restaurant City on Facebook and I need to ciao soon because I need to finish my BM tuition homework. Not to mention my Sejarah correction from Puan M. -_- Oh, and if Andyy comes across my blog today:

PLEASE BRING THE CD TOMORROW!!! :)

Oh yeah, and before I forget, I need to tell you about what happened in school today. Woke up moderately early today and went to school, doi. Walked beside Chucky today since she came to school later than usual and sat beside her as well. Kangaroo didn't sit beside anyone like every other day but this time, Cleo wasn't beside her either. Turns out she was late for school and had to stand at the amphitheatre. ^ ^

When we went to our class, everything was going smoothly. For ICTL, I blogged once, then went for recess at Ko-op but Chucky said there weren't any buns today, so Danya and I had to go all the way down to the canteen to eat. Danya bought me a beef burger and she bought one chicken special for herself. 

Oh, and Andyy made me stuff her waffles into my pocket and also finish up her Revive. -_- You see? There are advantages to having a friend like me who has an apetite like a rubbish bins' and a pocket so empty it's as empty as Shmuck's hollow head. ^ ^

Yes, you got it. The highlight today was BM class when Puan Z came and Wuss gave her the "book-of-boys-and-girls-attitudes-that-make-them-get-BSLs" and a large number were given BSLs. Even Haylie, for going around taking pictures under someone's orders. Haiz... Tch, what kind of "best friend" would do that? Wuss is just afraid of getting sacked. She's just a suck-up.

And apart from that, I don't know what the hell Shmuck's been telling Puan Z but it appears Puan Z thinks we made an anti-Shmuck as well. She actually mentioned Haylie and Ihmi's name out loud. What the hell is wrong with Shmuck?

I've been nice to her for too long a time. The next time she does it, I'm going to go right up to her and tell her what I think about her effing attitude that's making my blood boil. Man, I hate her right now. I thought she might've actually stopped but I guess poisonous toadstools just don't and can't change their spots.

Gonna finish Utawarerumono today ^ ^ Will update if anything interesting happens and my sister comes back to M'sia with two hot Korean boyfriends. One for her and one for yours truly :P Ciao!

No comments: