Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dakeshimete...

Just came back from English class.

*Pause*

Fine, fine, I just came back from lunch :P But that was right after English class anyway! :P English class was SO fun today. Mr. S is a really nice person to talk to. And he's super funny. I mean, he's the kind of teacher that knows how to take a joke, so... Yeah...

I delivered my newspaper item today. Not bad, I managed to get it down alright. Mr. S helped, but I still managed. ^ ^ I got "Very Good" on my paper, so that should pass for something, right? I even did my essay on the "Park by Day, Menace by Night" article and got 25/30 for it.

Mwakaka... My brother didn't exactly get good marks, but it's my brother anyway, and he's attending English classes to improve his English, so I'm not going to tell you how much he got. ^ ^ Jus, on the other hand, memang his English needs a lot of help, so... :P But I'm still not going to tell you his marks.

Listening to "Bless The Broken Road" now. :)

After English class, my sister brought us to Tesco, Cheras to eat lunch. We all wanted to go to Chicken Rice, actually, but the place was full. Our second choice was Food & Tea, but my brother had to insist on Boston Grill, so my sister decided on that. Tch, as I had suspected, the service was less satisfying. They didn't even bother giving us the menus when we came in, you know?

Like as if there were many people inside. Tch. To top it all off, the Masi's probably didn't know what we were talking about. We ordered something and she was like, "Apa??" Sheesh, isn't it standard procedure to learn English before doing business? Puff-t. :P

Anyways, my sister and I had Mushroom Chicken Mushroom and my brother had Black Pepper Chicken Chop. Since the drinks were refillable, we ordered one 100 Plus and shared. It was so funny, because we were talking halfway and my sister was sipping the cup, then suddenly, the guy came and said, "Do you want to refill?"

My sister, although she had a smile on her face, was actually boiling inside. "I mean, it's nice of him to ask, but isn't it a little rude to suddenly ask while I'm drinking??" -_-

Oh, but I haven't told you what pissed us off the most. At the table in front of us was a Masi family who was eating in silence and you know us la, we're the no-silence-at-the-eating-table kind of family, right? So I started imitating Jacques Cluseou with his typical French accent and the father of the family looked at us.

Who the hell was he to look at us? Assholes. He had such a look on his face that you'd think he was constipating. Honestly, he seriously can't take a joke? And one of his daughters kept staring at us. And her face, I'm not trying to say beauty matters, but yikers! She looked only slightly better than Blackie, you know? And doesn't she know it's rude to stare at people? Especially when they're eating?

Honestly, she really knows no manners. She looked so irritating that I swear if she kept that up for a long time, I would've gone over and strangled her. Eesh.

On the way back home, however, there was this lorry who wanted to cut into our lane la, and he put his hand out just a second worth of hesitation. I was like, "Hey, that guy looked at us as if he was wondering, 'Hmm, is that one a Masi or Chinese? Oh, Chinese,' then he'll put his hand out to signal. If it were a Masi, he probably would've shown his third finger or something." :P I'm so racist.

"Why are we so racist today??" my sister was asking. Haha, yeah, we were in an especially critical mood today. :)

Ugh, I've got Theory class in about half an hours' time and I've still got some touching up to do on my work but... Haiz... Do I have to? :P Sean might and might not be coming. I guess it depends on his mom, but who cares? :P If he doesn't come, I might be able to spare a whole lesson's time teaching him what Miss Lam taught the rest of us. ^ ^

Kay, gotta ciao now. Till something interesting happens and God grants us wings, I'll stop here, :P

No comments: