Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

友のきずな

Today's million-dollar question: What is a supreme being?

*           *           *

Ola :)

Today was a very interesting day :) And this is all thanks to our English Oral O.O

I'll start with the beginning of the day, though. Got pissed like, multiple times, because my mom and dad came into the room and switched the lights on. I was super damn happy that I didn't have school today, why couldn't they just let me sleep in, huh?

My mom actually came in and said: Get up early and get started with your homework!

HELLO?? I started and finished 'em YESTERDAY! Heck am I gonna leave it till today. I need to rest, woman! :P

I still have my KOMSAS left, though :P

Had various kinds of supplements for breakfast -.- Bloody annoying. My aunt actually bought the ham-bun thingymajing for me so obviously I was kinda irritated -.-

Had that for lunch, though, so I shan't complain.

... Much.

:P

Madame S's class was at noon today. I know, I know, it's not a Saturday (duh -.-) but she can't make it this coming Saturday so she decided to have it today as a replacement.

She was a bit mad with us what with the incident last time :( I'll never do that again. With any teacher. I couldn't stop apologizing and she, like the angel that she is, forgave us. She wasn't that mad to begin with; she told us she wasn't scolding us, she just wanted us to know.

Yeah~

Lesson was alright today, I guess. Lots of funny moments, as usual, but it was a little awkward because of the incident -.- That'll clear up soon, I guess.

Not two hours after Madame S left, my friends came over: Ning and Ju. We had to rehearse our English Oral for tomorrow. We'll be fighting for our rights, though.

Okay, lemme explain. One of our friends wasn't going to be able to make it to school on Tuesday because of her family thing. So, our teacher postponed our group's oral to be done on Thursday. However, she didn't come on Tuesday, so... Yeah~

We'll insist that she kept the order of the groups though, 'cause it won't be fair to us if she picked us first rather than those who were supposed to go first.

We were rehearsing till 6 o'clock (which is VERY long, by the way) and then the subject gradually diverted into the people of our school. Heard many stories about the people in school - some I was shocked at knowing, some I've known about for a very long time, and others of the like.

It was a real Gossip Girls' moment for the three of us -.-

Haha.

Had pizza for dinner. Ooh, that's another story altogether. You see, we ordered the pizza at 7:51p.m (my friends were going back at NINE) but the pizza didn't come till over an hour.

So when the pizza dude came, I went all, "Lambatnye!!"

And he was all, "Sori, sori, di Tesco tu sesat sikit la."

"So, dapat free tak?"

"Eh, tu tak boleh, tak boleh."

"Aiya, bolehla! Saya dah wait lebih sejam tau! Kami semua lapar leh!"

"Tak boleh la, tu memang tak boleh."

"Ahh, okey la, half price, half price."

"Eh, tak boleh!"

"Ni bolehlah! Bukan free, half price. Okay? RM20.80. Boleh ya?"

"Tak la. Kamu nak, awak bayar ni dan saya ambil baucar dapat satu piza free."

"Eh, macam mane ni? Domino's bagi free tau, jika lambat?"

"Domino's tu banyak baucar ma."

"Mane ada? Boleh la, RM20.80."

(At this point, I'm taking out RM20.80 out of my purse."

"Tak boleh la. Saya tak berani."

"Saya call operator nanti, awak bagi saje half price ni."

"Tak boleh la..."

(I'm handing the money to him.)

"Ni... RM20.80 saje ni!" << dude :P

"Yalah. Boleh la."

"Saya tak berani bagi la... Saya nanti kena marah ni. RM30, last."

(Now someone else on a Pizza Hut motorcycle comes and a lot of confusion ensues.)

"Ape ni?! All the more, patut bagi half price, kan?" << me :P

"RM30, last, last. Boleh kan?"

So now I'm contemplating, right? In the end, I decided I was a nice girl, so I gave him the other 10 bucks. The actual price was RM41.80, by the way. Okay la, I guess. Save RM11 :P

Haha.

Then we ate and Ju left. Ning watched a little of the Police Story - which my brother was watching - before her parents came and she left.

And now I'm blogging :) This should do it, then. I've gotta go and sleep now 'cause I've got school tomorrow :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: The thing with the pizza dude was absolutely exhilarating! I wanna do it again!! :P

No comments: