Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Harahetta...

I'm so hungry!! I didn't eat breakfast and I haven't eaten lunch yet!!! 

HUNGRY!!!

Sorry, the only thing I can think of right now if food. Thank God we'll be watching Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince today or I swear I'll die of boredom in my own house. Looking forward to seeing Tom Felton as well, haha. You know, Draco Malfoy? His real name is Tom Felton, doi. Only noobs don't know that.

Sorry, influence from being close to Jus for so long. I'm still helping him hook up with my friend. Best part is, my friend's so blur with whatever I'm telling him. She keeps on saying, "Tell me! What were you talking about?" and all that :P

So yeah. I woke up at like 10 today and my body was aching all over. I'm surprised I could walk straight. 

Wait, I couldn't...

Haha. Joking, joking. But seriously, my shoulders were aching and my stomach was growling for food but there was nothing at home to eat so I have to bear with it till lunch. Haiz... Then I have my music class today with Ms. C. I'm looking forward to playing the Ensemble, though. I couldn't last week because I was in Singapore and the week before that, I couldn't because I had to go the the Electone Fest.

But both were worth it, I guess. ^ ^

Listening to Tian Tian Ye Ye now. Oh, and I can play Bless the Broken Road on the piano now, so for those who've seen the Hannah Montana Movie and heard this song, I hope you can sing it whilst I play the piano on Tuesdays and Wednesdays in school ^ ^

Chatting with Sakura. It started with movies when I asked her if she's watched Harry Potter, but she said she hasn't. And then the topic of movies changed to The Proposal, the movie she already watched with her friends. She said it was hilarious and her friend and her couldn't stop laughing her ass off.

And then it changed to link lists on people's blogs. She said she'll come back and have me teach her! ^ ^ She'd better come back quick, then, cause I can't wait forever and grow a beard. And trust me, for a person with more guy hormones than girls', I think it'll be quite fast for me to grow one. 

She just came back after microwaving some leftovers from her brother's lunch. Poor thing. She also has a craving for chocolate chips... -_- Random :P 

I'm also chatting with Jus. Though I was pissed off at one point because of something he did quite a while ago. Sorry, can't tell anyone. I promised. I made him promise never to do it again either. If he does and lies to me, he's SO gonna get it from me. ^ ^

I'll try not to be severe. :)

Alright. Gotta ciao now, because I've got class soon and I need to eat!!! :) Till something interesting happens and Shmuck and Wuss get sacked, I'll stop here. Ciao!

No comments: