Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Jama Miro!

Mwakaka. Just went for English class. Sean kena tembak teruk-teruk today, meaning just now. Why? He went overboard with his "jokes" and Mr. S was like... "Watch your bloody mouth. Simply spouting nonsense!" There were more stuff, of course, but I'm not going to mention it.

Anyways, today was another "Laugh Our Asses Off" day. We were endlessly laughing about every two or five minutes. That would be because we were taught noises made by animals and humans. Well, question number 23 for "animals" was...

A cock (chicken) ...

Of course, even Mr. S didn't get it at first. Then he realized and he was like, "All you bloody fools ah?!" and we all burst out laughing. Of course, he always spoke with good humour and his classes are always really nice to attend. Not only that, but we also learn loads of new stuff.

By the way, I think I can type with two hands now. I still can't type at fast, because it still hurts a little, but yeah... I think I can manage if I type slower and within a hand's movement around the keyboard. However, I still can't play the piano like I used to. I don't think I'll be able to play on the Electone for tomorrow's class either, but I'll still be able to play my part in the Ensemble.

Ahh... Saturdays... I've always loved Saturdays... English classes and Theory classes also perk me up and make me really enjoy the times... I don't really care if both have bad qualities, because I naturally only focus on the good stuff.

Jus is also part of why my Saturdays always feel enjoyable. Him and Sean both make my day, seriously. Both are hilarious, but Sean, as usual, needs to learn how to be a little more polite. Jus was funny today. He sat beside me today because that Lee guy took up most of the space at the corner where Jus normally sits.

I gave him my number today when he asked because I told him I needed to ask him something. I thought he would've only been online at 8, but shortly after the pizza came at 3:55, I think, he called and asked me if I could go online. My sister loaded her stuff then and I went online to chat with him.

In the end, I was chatting with both him and Sakura, who were both also chatting with each other. Of course, my conversation with him is private, and so it shall stay that way. No, Danya, I'm not telling, I don't care. :)

Till something interesting happens and my dog starts dancing to DBSK's Purple Line, perfect steps, and can imitate all 5 their voices, I'll stop here. Ciao!

No comments: