Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, July 24, 2009

Tsumaranai!!

Today-was-boring! All we did was yak and yak and yak and memorize our Sejarah stuff for our quiz coming up at the end of the school hour. For the girls, KH was spent with the boys and Puan Raf because apparently Puan Suz was unavailable. After that, we had one period in the library, where I talked about the documentary of "Secrets of the King Cobra" that my parents and I watched on the Discovery Channel the other day.

I was supposed to be writing "Flawless Hearts" as well but I forgot about it -_- After that, we had the last period in our room. It was the Pengawasan time so Puan S came in and monitored us. Kanga and I were talking about her boyfriend and what my "opinion" was of him.

Then she read that "Mates, Dates and Guide to Life" book that Naddine borrowed from the National Library. -_- I know, the National Library has those kind of books. And it's under the "Bahagian Dewasa" part. -_- Yikers. They had stuff like your First Kiss and How To Get A Guy and all that. Ugh, not my kind of book.

However, they had some funny bits like:

She: You look like my fifth boyfriend.
He: FIFTH? How many have you had?
She: Four.

Yeah, all those kinda corny lines, you know? Oh, then there was:

Wrong way:
He: What are your favourite movies?
She: Oh, I have plenty, like... (blabbers a lot here)
He: Oh, I don't watch any of those.
She: Really? I'll tell you what you're missing... (continues blabbering here)
He: Okay... Thinks: We don't have a lot in common.

Yeah, so these funny bits are the ones I don't mind reading. Apart from that, it's all Kanga's. I mean, come on, like I'll ever find someone good enough to go through all that trouble. Ugh. :)

Apart from that, school was boring. I got 5 mistakes out of 19 questions in the Sejarah quiz, which means 15 corrections for me during the weekends. Haiz... Good news is I brought the "Flawless Hearts" book so I can continue this weekend and give it to Shuen to read on Monday. Also, I have to work on my Sejarah Kerja Kursus because the deadline's in 9 days. 

When I reached home, I ate Chicken Rice and showed that off to my sister, who apparently can't eat much except for Maggi Mee down in Singapore :P 

I LOVE MALAYSIAN FOOD, BY THE WAY!!! :P Just to annoy her.

"Screw you la."

Okay, she literally replied that. :)

Gotta ciao now. Till something interesting happens and I gain supernatural powers that will benefit by exploiting them, I'll stop here. Ciao!

No comments: