Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kurushimi

I'm technically not supposed to be blogging right now because I have a headache, a cold and a stomach ache, but I just woke up from sleep so I feel a little better. I'm going to have to switch the computer off soon anyway because it's not like I'll be alone in the house forever.

I'll blog quick, kay? Starting from yesterday, since I didn't blog then. I woke up went to school as usual, went for class as usual but something happened during one of the relief periods. One guy, Mr. Mat, I'll call him, who has relieved us before, relieved us again. However, this time, he wanted to know if what he heard was true.

What did he hear? About us from our class? We were naughty, loud and arguing with teachers almost 24/7. But from what he had relieved us before, he could deny it, because we were good and well-behaved. When asked what our problem was, Sheng took the opportunity to explain how we didn't like the monitor and the assistant monitor. 

Whatever we said, the result was the same. It was under Puan Z's orders that Wuss had to write even the most miniscule of problems. We couldn't argue to that. But after our session with him was over, I told him about how I didn't mind Wuss as much as Shmuck because she wrote our names in her book, not because we did something wrong, but because she hated us so much.

He told us he would tell Puan Z. 

Too late, though, because we had one more period of no-teacher-in-class and Puan Z came in. At first, it was just a normal relief session, but Wuss realized her book in which she writes everything down, was missing. 

Puan Z immediately suspected the boys and Haylie, who have been in her book before. However, neither Haylie or the boys took it, but Puan Z didn't care. And the whole period was just Puan Z accusing them, not listening to their reasons. Sheng tried to put up a fight, but no matter what he did, Puan Z was, no doubt, she scariest teacher in school anyway.

However, Puan Z gave them till today to find the book. But what I heard from Chucky was good news. Nobody was given BSLs whilst her class was going on.

So the day was pretty much like that. However, when it got to KH time, I got pissed with Chucky and Kanga, because they were insulting each other. Be it in English or Chinese, I couldn't bear with it, so I shifted places, annoyed. As I said, they could fight, just not in front of me, and to avoid listening to their petty arguments, I shifted myself to Haylie's table, where I could concentrate properly.

I couldn't see Kanga's boyfriend today, though :P 

I'll blog about today in the next post. Ciao!

No comments: