Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mou Dou Demo Iii!!

You know what? I couldn't care less anymore about whatever you do or whatever you think. From now on, I'll just leave you alone so you can go on being the complete brat that you are! You can go on living your life, not knowing the full explanation to what the world is or what it does and what it circulates. 

I don't care anymore.

I try to be nice; I try to explain; I try to give you a clear understanding for what we're studying and you prefer to do it alone. So you're suddenly too smart for everyone now? You think you're all that brainy and the rest of us are idiots? I don't even get credit for what I've taught you. When you teach me, I'm grateful and say thanks but apparently you can't feel the same.

And then you insult other people and disregard whatever we say and what our opinions are. You just take to account what you think and think it's the best and the right one. You use people around you so you can threaten the weaker ones with their most-confidential secrets. You think you know a lot of things? You think no one knows anything about you? You think you can just tell me "Ey, later I'll tell you something about this girl" or "Ey, you wanna know a secret about... or not?" but you end up not telling anyone anyway because it was just to make others fear you'd actually spill their secret.

You still like the girl, don't you? You like her enough to still respect her privacy and what others think of her. Then for God's sake don't even bother telling anyone you'd do so much as let the cat out of the bag because it sickens people to have so much curiosity but you end up not telling them anything anyway because you still care about what others might think of her when the secrets' known.

Since you are SO smart, SO nice and SUCH a good boy, why don't you do something nice for a change. All that I've ever wanted, expected, out of you was to teach you to respect others and be a real gentleman. However, you just dismiss the idea as abruptly as it's brought up and continue being the ignorant brat that you are. 

So okay, you want it that way, you'll have it that way. From now on, unless you give me a full-fledged, honest apology, forget the mere mention that I'd help you on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. You know what? Better yet, leave me alone and don't talk to me. 

You'd be doing me a favour.

No comments: