Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, July 23, 2009

ITTAI!!!

Unfortunately, my parents probably wouldn't believe me if I said I had another headache. This time, however, my stomach also hurts like crap.

Marvelous. -_-

Am in ICTL now and yes, I'm supposed to be doing work, but obviously I'm not about to do any of that, am I? :)

"I know your deepest, darkest secrets..."

-_- Danya's being... weird now. "I'm an underwear model." Oh my God, somebody save her. "Are you gonna cough out a furball?" "Don't hurt me! I'm innocent!!"

Okay... I think Danya's got the Pet Society fever. She's staring at her screen going, "My pet!! My cute pet!!" And Jus is trying his every best to try to console her because she's literally going nuts. Okay, I think she's better now. Now Jus, Sheng and Ihmi are around her. Thank God she didn't realize Ihmi there or I think she would've freaked out. -_-

Haha, I'm playing Restaurant City right now and doing my ICTL work at the same time. Okay, so I'm practically cheating because I'm just copying whatever Kanga's typing in her computer. Hey, sometimes it's helpful, right? :) And it doesn't help that Jus is only helping Danya play Counter Strike, so... -_-

Ooh, Kanga's showing me some gay pictures Cleo sent to her, telling people they might be gay, but it's not like people get hurt because they're gay. However... -_- They didn't have to have a picture of them kissing, right??? -_- I gotta wash my brain right now.

But the "girl" of the gays is seriously girly. I mean, all his poses are so gay, it's almost possible to mistake him for a girl. -_-

Best part is, when Kanga showed it to Jus and Danya, the both of them looked away the same direction at the same time. How hilarious is that? -_- Okay, I've got no life. But Kanga just keeps going back to look at the gays. -_- Weird...

Oh and Kanga was so friggin' weird today because she was like, "Hey, Lou, can you ask your brother and go out to Times Square this Saturday?"

I'm like, "What? Why?"

And then the tale went to her and her new boyfriend, who will be going to Times Square. Apparently, she's "scared" of being alone. What does she think will happen? That people will suddenly come out out of nowhere and rob them? -_-

Jus is still teaching Danya how to play Counter Strike. Sometimes, I just have to wonder... :P Oh, and I think you might've noticed, but I hired my sister to cook for me in Restaurant City.

"Oh, suddenly you can hire me now la?! You wait, when I come back this August, I'm going to order you around so much we'll see who's the boss of who!"

I'm scared... :P Kay, gotta ciao now. Till something interesting happens and Shmuck gets married to a chimpanzee... Wait, that's possible, okay, till something interesting happens and Kanga gets married to King Kong, becomes Queen Kong and starts ripping the citizens of New York into a million pieces, I'll stop here. Ciao!

No comments: