Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mainichi Bakari Anata No Koto Kangaete

Yes, I went on a lyric frenzy just now, posting more than 5 songs' lyrics, but hey, that's the amount of songs I downloaded today. The song by Selena Gomez was different than what she normally sang, which I didn't like, so this is the first fave for me from her :) Of course, the duet she did with Drew Seeley wasn't bad either, but yeah...

Anyways, my mom's still teaching. So hardworking :P My mom literally works full day on Thursdays, so... :) I just updated my iPod. I'm not going to school tomorrow, as I'm sure I've told you in the post before all the lyrics. If you read, I'm sure you would've caught it. 

I'll be perfecting quite a lot of songs during my free time tomorrow. Come to think of it, I haven't done my Sejarah and Geo homework yet. Must finish it before tomorrow, but I can't think of Sejarah and Geo. Technically, I can't really think of anything right now except to draw more pictures for business. ^ ^

Oh, and my sister practically forced me to watch Michael Jackson MVs just now including You Are Not Alone, Thriller and Beat it, which is actually quite annoying, because he had all his signature moves and noises repeated over and over and over and over...

...And over and over...

...And over and over...

...And over and over again.

Phew, that was ALOT of times. Trust me.

Well, I'll be listening to quite a number of songs today as well so I'm probably going to have them stuck in my head till something else comes along and shoves it aside. ^ ^ 

Till something interesting happens and my brother actually gets a life, ciao!

No comments: