Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kokoro No Brahma

Do you remember the nights
You lullaby me to sleep
Turning my tears to
Comfort and to laughter

Do you remember the days
Being the flowers in the sky
You showed me wisdom
And guide me all the way

You have sacrificed for me
Leaving heartprints of your love
Brahma of my home
Teacher and my saviour

You're the hero of my life
Gave me everything and more
Brahma of my joys
Brahma of my heart

*Instrumental*

I will remember your hopes
I will make your dream come true
I will turn your fears into
Courage and compassion

I promise to take care of you
Share with you all the love I have
Please do believe me
My love for you shines true

You have sacrificed for me
Leaving heartprints of your love
Brahma of my home
Teacher and my savior

You're the hero of my life
Gave me everything and more
Brahma of my joys
Brahma of my heart...

Brahma of my joys
Brahma of my heart...

Credits to Kanga who heard this song somewhere. -_- Apparently Brahma means "Guardian" but I don't know how much of that is true.

*Am frowning at my dad*

Sorry, he's snoring like some bulldozer right now and I'm trying to ignore him. Anyways, I put the video here, so enjoy the song. ^ ^



After school, Cleo, Kanga and I were nearby the Bilik Serbaguna room and we started singing Brahma of My Heart, with me harmonizing, of course. It was surprisingly nice but Kanga suddenly blew a fuse because Cleo suggested to sing the song for Choir. No idea why though. -_- Then she started scolding Mentos because he tried to hide her lyric paper she wrote for Cleo. I'm like "What the hell?"

Best part was, she said, "Stop being so childish la!"

"Excuse me?" I said, annoyed. "Who calls me Bu Bu Sa?"

"That's Cleo okay!"

"And Bon Bon Sa?"

"That's not childish!"

"It's BON BON!!!"

-_- I gave up. She can do what she wants to do. But sometimes I get so irritated with her I feel like strangling her. It doesn't help when she gives you that stupid look and says "What the hell is your problem?!!!"

-_- Oh, and Shuen's lisp is SO CUTE!!! She can't pronounce 'S' like my sister with retainers on so she says 'S' with a 'th' sound at the back.

And guess what? I'm kinda addicted to this game in Facebook called My Puppy. ^ ^ I adopted a Schnauzer and called it Mico after my late mini Schnauzer, Toby's daughter. Unfortunately, I can't play Restaurant City because it's undergoing maintenance... Again...

I just downloaded S.E.S's Dreams Come True and it sounds so "Barbie"-y. I let Cleo read Flawless Hearts today but she hasn't given comments. Kanga, Cleo and I played Bingo today in the library. Out of the quite many times we played, Kanga only won three times. Once against Mentos and twice against me. And that's only because I exchanged my papers with her. -_-

I have to go now. My class is starting in 10 minutes. ^ ^ Ciao!

No comments: