Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, October 17, 2013

歌がいいかな?

Today's million-dollar question: What makes a good birthday present?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Don't you just hate birthdays, sometimes? Especially if that particular someone has the money to buy anything you can give. Not to say I hate birthdays and that I feel it's my obligation to buy a present: I want to buy one, but sometimes you're at a loss at what to give, you know?

That's why I believe in making stuff for the person instead. You know, something that only I can give with my 'talent'. Ugh, when I wrote that, I suddenly thought: "What if I wrote her a song?" Would that be too personal? Feels like it. Plus, if I have to perform it for her in front of everybody, I think I'd die of embarrassment.

...

So why do I still feel like doing it?

...

Be right back >.<

*Pause*

Okay, I have officially finished the birthday song. I'll post it up on Lyric Haven >.< Amazing that I finished it so soon, eh?

Anyways, I woke up at 8:55a.m today (or was it 8:59a.m, I can't remember. All I remember is thinking that there's no point in going back to sleep). Though, I only woke up because my mom woke me up. You see, I slept in the music last night because it was really late and I didn't want to wake my aunt up.

So after waking up, I went to freshen up then finished watching my anime. Fastforwarded it so I could finish it as soon as possible. After that, I watched two Kamisama Hajimemashita AMVs before having siew mai for lunch.

Oh, I guess you wouldn't know because I haven't blogged in a while, here's a list of incomplete manga that I'm currently following:

(a) Kamisama Hajimemashita
(b) Horimiya
(c) Hirunaka no Ryousei
(d) Hibi Chouchou
(e) Taiyou no Ie

Yeah, I know. Option (c) is on a roll, by the way.

I actually spent a huge chunk of my spare time reading (a) yesterday. It's so bloody cute. I'd heard of it before but until yesterday, it didn't appeal to me. However, when I started, I couldn't stop reading.

For some reason, I also like Marianas Trench's "Haven't Had Enough" -.-

That was random.

After eating, I studied until it was time for dinner. Scrambled two eggs, made Milo and drank iced water. After, I went back up and drafted my post for today. Unfortunately, I can't remember when I started so I don't know how long it took for me to write the song for Lex.

Yeah, it's for her.

I hope she likes it.

Okay, then. Nothing else from me >.<

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: