Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tsuzuki Desu!

Sorry, I accidentally posted the post earlier without finishing my day, and I was lazy to edit it, so viola, I'm posting another one.

Continuing from where I left off, I had an argument with Kanga a little after school before going off to the Bilik Serbaguna to play the piano. Prii joined me a while after that and we played a few songs before Puan Z stopped by. Guess what? She called me out and was like, "Ey, kamu ada Facebook tak?"

I literally froze before answering.

"Yeah."

"Ada add Haylie tak?"

Okay, at this part already I confirmed my doubts. She knew about the Anti-Wuss thing. It must've been either Shmuck or Wuss who told her. 

"Err... Tak..."

I had to lie between my teeth to protect my friends.

"Ihmi?"

"Tak... Saya 'new' dalam Facebook so belum add orang."

"Ohh... Okay la kalau begitu. Okay, thank you ya?"

She walked off. I was so bloody scared. When I returned, Prii and some Ko-op guy asked me what happened. I told them the highlights but not the details and they were like, "Oh, in our form, it was Anti-Andrew. We can get suspended from making an Anti."

"But why?" I asked. "It's not like we've done anything."

"It's not whether you've done anything," Prii answered. "Bottom line is, we can't Anti someone. If it's a club or a group, it's fine, but if it's Anti for someone you know, like a person, then that's not allowed."

"Oh... I see..."

So I made it a point to tell the rest after that. I didn't want anyone suspended. I played somemore songs whilst Prii sang after that when Kanga and Cleo arrived. I decided to ignore Kanga. I was still pissed. 

I couldn't shake them off, so I decided "What the heck" and just didn't care. I bought food and ate. I tried my luck at shaking them off again but failed. Haiz... After choir, (I don't want to tale on that long) I went back home. 

Haha. Here comes today's highlight. I went to the toilet to plant an atom bomb and couldn't flush the toilet. I panicked and tried the plunger but didn't know how to use it. I was like "Shit, shit, shit!!" At first, I couldn't even bring myself to stick it inside the toilet bowl because of my "leftovers" but did it after singing "May our paths meet again" to calm myself.

Didn't work. So in the end, my mom had to use the plunger. Best part was, she actually managed to un-stuff the drainage in the toilet bowl. Grr... After that, I bathed and went down. Switched the computer on and went to Facebook and Blogger. Left the Anti-Wuss group and blogged. Went to Restaurant City, fed my "servants" and checked my mail.

Yeah, that's all for now. Got peanuts left to tell. Will update when anything interesting happens and Wuss becomes a good person. Ciao!

No comments: