Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ho Ho Ho!!

No, it's not Christmas :P

Okay, so I woke up today. It was raining in the morning, so there were traffic jams, which resulted to me being only in school past 7:30 a.m. when everyone was already upstairs and waiting for classes to start. -_-

First was Sivik, I think, and there were stuff done, I think. I seriously forgot... No wait, was that yesterday or today?? Argh... I think it was today. Anyways, after the 1-period subject, we had Science, which meant me salin-ing the stupid Peka Science. Not to mention I lent it to Jus so he could copy it. 

Asshole.

Anyways, after Science was recess. I stayed in class with Danya, Cleo and Kanga, finishing my KKS. Unfortunately the asshole probates found us and asked us why we were inside. They asked us to come out immediately. Tch, with that stupid arrogant voice, who would wanna listen to them, right? Eeesh. They even called Puan M! Assholes.

But with the quick thinking of Kanga and Danya, we got out just barely discovered. ^ ^ After recess was over, it was PJ and since the teacher didn't come, I went on with my KKS. I intend to hand it in on Friday so I have to finish it latest by tomorrow. I'll be photostating from Cleo and Danya and maybe a little from Kanga, so yeah...

I'll be very busy on Thursday. I want to finish it on time this time. 

Okay, so yeah, I've finished most of my Elemen 2. I just need stuff for my elemen 1. I'll be surfing the net quite a bit too tomorrow to find more pictures of BBGS and all that. I want full marks for it, but something tells me I won't, as usual :P

After PJ was over, we had BM and unfortunately, she wanted to use the Tatabahasa book, which I didn't have, so I was forced to use paper, like Jus. Unfortunately, again, Puan Z found out so I got knocked on the head. Despite that, she told me I looked pale. I thought she was being nice, but she added after that, "Selesema babi eh?"

-_- I do not have H1N1, okay??!! :P

But I did feel dizzy and even my mom said later that I looked pale, but I think I'm fine. Yeah... After BM was KH and Puan Suz came in for class. Gave us work and all that. Oh yeah, and Danya gave us some sanitizer, so we rubbed it on our hands. "We" meaning Jus, Kanga, Danya and I. I think Chucky got some too. 

Anyways, so Kanga, being stupid as she always is :P, suddenly smacked me out of nowhere whilst I was talking, so I think I tasted some of the sanitizer. :( So I decided to stick my tongue out but it got worse when I did it again, so I decided to rinse my mouth.

I couldn't exactly keep it in my mouth the whole time, right? So I... *censored* Sorry, it's not nice to say what I did :) 

After KH, school finished. Danya and the Masis went somewhere for another class and Kanga and I were left to wander around before Choir started. Cleo found us and was about to change. I thought Kanga was going to come but she suddenly charged off. Tch, the least she could've done was tell us she was going to get him. She looked so desperate, racing off like that and nearly banging a teacher.

No wait, she did bang into the teacher. -_-

And Cleo and I, me being very confused, were left alone. I accompanied Cleo to change and we went out to the primary school side after that to buy food. I bought one sardine sandwich and she bought a tuna sandwich. She was saving money that day, so she couldn't buy her cheese hot dog.

She then went to the chinese lady to tell her hello and was staring at the Sour Power. I asked her to buy it if she wanted it, but she needed to save money, so I bought it for her. She was... Let's just say... Cleo-hyper, kay? :P

We went back after that and welcomed them at the canteen. I ate a burger and began talking with Kanga, Cleo and Nicky. Andy joined us too after that. *Note, Andy and Andyy are different people* :)

Halfway through, I decided to go away, because for some reason, Kanga didn't look too ecstatic, so I went to the Bilik Serbaguna to play the piano. Prii joined me after that and she sang whilst I played "This Is Me" on the piano. Cleo and the rest joined us soon too. We sang various songs, including the Brahma Of My Heart. That song's nice to play on the piano, and when we sing the Choir style too. ^ ^ I'm debating on whether to record what we did and post it on YouTube. That'd be so cool :P

After that, we had Choir. Oh, and guess what? Apparently, I'm "capable" of being the Pengerusi for our Akhir Tahun Jamuan after the exams. So I was elected Pengerusi of the Jamuan whilst the others started warming up. Kas, Mvonne, Jiun and Char were amongst my AJK and we started to discuss our deco and stuff. :)

Then we joined them for the May Our Paths Meet Again song. ZunZen also asked us to sing the Centenary song but the pianist didn't know how to play it. Kanga suddenly told her that I knew how to play, so I did. Not bad, I could play even when I haven't been playing it for so long. Haha. I also managed to tiong the correct notes for 1,2,3,4, our other Choir song. ^ ^ 

After that, they together with other people joined us to send me off home. Danya followed too :) Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention Jus got hurt? Apparently, a ball scratched him when a guy kicked it. He didn't know he was going to kick the ball, so he rushed to it and bam, kena. :P

I went to Giant after my parents fetched me because they wanted to terminate the house phone line. Oh yeah, starting from today, I'm not using the 017 number, just to let you know. Yeah... I'll be using my sister's phone number. ^ ^ Ate at A&Ws today and was very stuffed by the end of it. :P Went back home then and bathed.

Watched Zero No Tsukaima, found the laptop, watched KuroKami, practised the piano for about an hour plus and here I am now. See how long the posts are when I don't break it up in half? Now you know why I update so many times :P

But I'm not complaining :P

Kay, gotta ciao now. Watching Zero No Tsukaima again. Louise and Saito are meant for each other. I really hate that stupid maid and what she does to get Saito from Louise. Buzz off woman! He's Louise's!

Funny, everytime I type the word Louise, I always end up typing my name first, cutting off the last letter and replacing it with 'e' again :P 

Ciao then!

No comments: