Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Taihen Mewaku

It's such a friggin' waste of time to have to blog so slowly with the stupid boil on my palm. I want to blog about SO many things, but being able to use only one hand just sickens me. So, unfortunately for me, and fortunately for those who complain that my blog posts are too long, I'm going to have to shorten my blog a few lengths.

Long story short, went to school, 
went up to our classroom and had English class. Nothing much happened. After English was ICTL but the Internets weren't working so for today only, we were allowed to play games. Tried to play counter strike like the rest but failed. I never liked shooting games...

During recess, ate at the staircase near the library but was shoo-ed away by stupid probates who caught us. I'mso annoyed by all the probates, even the prefects. They're all suck-ups.

 Just wanted to tell you how serious my problem is. The doctor said it would be cured in twoweeks, meaning I'll blog short posts till two more Mondays.

Ass...

I have to stop here for now. Thunder + Lightning = No computer till it's over, so Ciao!

No comments: