Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mou Ichidou...

Went to tuition and just came back. Class was okay. Fun, at least. I was all explain-the-air-pressure thingymabob and got irritated by somebody whose name I shall keep hidden. After tuition, my mom sent my brother and I back and sent us off again to buy our dinner.

Got our good from Sun Fatt, a restaurant nearby my house, with my brother and ordered "Gong Fu Chau" and Fried Rice. Not bad. I had to wait there for a long time, though. I thought I might've been able to catch one of my old MC friends, but I ran into none. Haiz... I thought for maybe that once, I could see them again. 

Haiz... 

Chatting with Jiji right now. I'm getting really paranoid over some stuff and nobody's here to tell me what to do. I don't think I can confront anyone. My sister's not here and my maid's gone. I have to do housework all the time and I can hardly find time to finish my school work. I tell them I've got a lot on my mind, but do they listen? 

No.

Because I'm just a teenager and I don't matter. I'm still young so I've got no right to complain. Only grown-ups do because they're older and they have to work to earn a living.

But they're wrong. They should know what we go through because every adult goes through childhood before becoming the control-freaks that they are now. Children also have hard times. Children also suffer some amount of pain when they're young. It's not only the adults who have problems but face them with a smile. You all might think that because we're young, everything we do is what we truly wish to portray.

But the many times I hide my tears and refrain them from falling... What do the adults have to say about that? I'm sure a lot of children also have the same feeling. They might have something inside that's bugging them but they can't voice it out because adults think that's just a minor problem.

How many parents out of the many out there actually take the time to really notice their children? I mean, not to the extend where you give them no privacy, but just enough to know when they're in pain or uncomfortable? Frankly speaking, not many do.

But enough of that. I didn't blog to complain about how parents should do what I think they should. For now, I'm just gonna concentrate on what's really important...

...

I like Restaurant City.

"And you call that important?"

Didn't I tell you my sister's in Singapore? :P

Hey, I like the game okay? Sue me :P Oooh, and I love the anime Utawarerumono!! I got the anime from Lina and she actually got the English dubbed one, so I don't fancy it much, but as long as we drown out the voices, it's okay, right?

I'll make an anime review in the next post, so watch out, ne? I'll also post the Japanese anime song lyrics to Musouka and Adamant Faith, both sung by Suara. Ciao!

No comments: