Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Vo-Mit-Tu

I had a very terrible experience yesterday. At about 12:30 something when I just finished my last post, I felt some weird pains in my stomach, so I walked upstairs towards the bathroom.

Then it came, like a sudden jolt of lightning and the next thing I saw was my regurgitation in the toilet bowl. I vomitted all that I had eaten and the feeling was horrible. My stomach churned and twisted but the only thing I could do was let everything out. 

My brother, who was beside me, patted my back to make sure everything came out. I called for my mom and he got her. She asked me what was wrong and I told her my stomach was aching. It was so painful to the extent where I was close to tears. The worse feeling from vomitting is when you feel it coming, but can't let it out.

I felt a little better after that but the minute I leaned back, the feeling came again and another pile of puke came out. It went on for about 5 times before I finally managed to console myself and rest on the couch. I went back into the room after that and tried to lie down. I sat up for a while first and my aunt helped me massage my chest to let the vomit subside, but when I lied down for about 5 minutes, it came again.

I didn't make it to the toilet this time and puked on the floor near my brother's bed. The switched on the lights immediately and my brother got my mom again. All the tablets that my mom asked me to take came back out again. This resulted in all three of them cleaning up after me. I tried to say "sorry" but all that came out of my mouth was "S... S-S-S..."

I held a bucket in front of me in case I vomitted again. This time, I stayed outside on the sofa, in case anything happened. For a while, nothing happened, but I lay down outside for a while before finally confirming that I wouldn't vomit anymore. When I went inside the room, I put the bucket under the air-conditioner so I could reach it if I ever felt like vomitting again.

But I didn't vomit again, to my relief. I felt so much better after I got everything out. The feeling was horrible. I never wanted it to happen again. Especially since what came out of my mouth wasn't exactly a very pretty sight. To top it all off, I had a sore throat because of vomitting, so I dreaded my music class the next day. -_-

I'll stop here. I'll post about today in the next post. ^ ^ Ciao!

No comments: