Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Nemutte Itai...

I celebrated my grandpop's brother's birthday today with my family and his, of course. We went to eat at some hakka restaurant called Hee Lai something... I forgot, okay? Sheesh...

Alright, so I left the computer on the whole time we were there so right now it's been connected to the Internet for like... 10 hours and counting? 

So we ate and ate and ate and there were people singing Karaoke. I didn't sing, though. Didn't want to, and all the other hogged the mike anyway. Also, I had to admit, it was fun to watch my cousins once-removed try to sing. Especially one of them named Ka Jun. At least, I think that's how you spell his name -_-

Okay, this is a very VERY short post because I really want to sleep now, so I'll just stop here. Ciao!

No comments: