Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kyou Wa...

I have a headache, a stomach ache and a flu right now and I'm not supposed to be blogging. If you read my previous post, you should've known about this earlier and about my day yesterday. 

Right now, I'll blog about today. I nearly fell on Chucky during Perhimpunan. Why I was standing? Well, for one, we were singing the Negaraku song. Secondly, I had to stand, together with a few other people because I didn't bring the stupid school's peraturan book. 

Anyways, making my way upstairs, wobbly-ly, I sat down and before I knew it, my heart beat increased in pace and my breath was getting heavier and heavier. The numbing feeling was familiar to when I nearly fainted in Moral class the other day. Kanga and Chucky brought me out because I felt like puking but thank God, it didn't happen. They then brought me to the Sick Bay, where I literally spent my whole day in school.

Oh, not to mention a teacher caught me in the teacher's toilet. Shit. I think it was Puan R. I couldn't see properly because I left my glasses in class, which also means I'm having difficulty reading what I just wrote. My glasses in class also resulted to Ihmi using it and leaving it in class. Looks like I'll get it tomorrow. ^ ^

And I'm sorry, Cleo, for making you buy me something to eat today. I really thank you. But I also realized I had my croissants from yesterday -_- Thanks anyway.

Thank you, Chucky, for taking the trouble to bring me to the Sick Bay, even though I know you just wanted to skip classes. Thank you, Kanga, for caring and bringing me to the Sick Bay as well. 

And lastly, thank you, Danya, for accompanying me during recess. I know you were pissed at Ihmi for whatever reason, I do not know, and I won't force you to tell me if you don't want to. Thank you anyway.

I feel better now after sleeping for about more than 5 hours today, excluding the time where I slept at night. ^ ^ Oh, and just for the record, I think the Harry Potter movie was awesome. Okay, not awesome, but good. It was definitely better than the previous movie. Best part is, my parents don't know what'll happen in the end, but I do, since I already read the book. Oh, and my dad was like, "You read the last book right?"

"Yeah."

"That means you know what'll happen in the end, right?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me."

"No. Find out yourself."

"If you don't tell me, I'll tickle you until you beg for help."

-_- Dad, can you get any lamer than that? :P But I still didn't tell anyway. I kind of forget some parts so I intend on reading the book again before the movie comes out next year. That is, if the movie comes out next year.

Alright, I'll stop here for today. I'm sorry Kanga, I couldn't see your boyfriend today either. I will tomorrow, since I'm staying back for Choir.

If I'm going to school at all.

Till something interesting happens and the whole population of boys in the world can tell me (without it being a lie) that they don't watch p*rn, I'll stop here. Ciao!

No comments: