Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, July 10, 2009

Sugoku Ooki

Yes, yes, it grew bigger again. This is the suckiest time of my life!! Not only that, but my mom had to subject to washing my hair today because my sis was at Pav with her friends. Because of that, my mom realized my hair was just too long and ordered it to be chopped off. 

And by it being bigger, I meant the stupid boil on my hand. It's friggin' disturbing and it hurts even when I blow on it too hard!! Irritating, good-for-nothing wart turned to an even bigger irritating, good-for-nothing boil. I say this now with my voice dripping with sarcasm: "Great."

So for the time being, I will still have to maintain my short blog posts. Not to mention everytime I blog nowadays has to be on a rainy day. Haiz...

Even my friends today were like, "Holy shit! What the hell happened to it?! Why did it grow bigger??!!" But the only thing I could reply them was, "If I knew, I'd tell you."

Okay, I'm gonna start blogging real fast right now cause I also have a class in half an hours' time. So, starting from when I woke up, I woke up late, at about 6:15, I think. Yes, with the current situation I was in, 6:15 was considered late. Ate my pills, drank the Enercal milk and put on the cream for my boil before going to school.

Arrived at school and tried my best not to let anyone see my hand. Accompanied Danya to the Bilik Disiplin to turn in her camera for safe keeping. Got pissed with her because she whacked my hand when I was scratching it to stop the pain and it hurt real bad. Nearly swore. I abandoned her halfway and ran up to the classroom, avoiding conversation with the others because I was consoling myslf.

I was okay after that but didn't speak to Danya until recess time, when she apologized. I ate a sardine sandwich, credits to Andyy who bought it for me. Danya also gave me her extra packet of Chipsmore but I didn't take it yet. Decided to give it to my sister because she likes it.

After recess, nothing much. We had Science, where I earned a dollar from Danya by doing her homework. After Science was Sejarah and we all, except those who did their work, had to stand, including me. Danya had it the worst because she didn't bring her book and had to rewrite the whole bloody thing, copying my book. 

Jus was bring real nice. He helped me write the answer for the last question because Danya was having my book and I couldn't reach it because Jus sat in between us.

After that, home. Kangaroo and Cleo accompanied me as usual. That's all. Ciao!

No comments: