Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, July 3, 2009

Kyou Mo Ashita Mo Koko Ni Ite

Mwahaha, I didn't go to school today. Only my brother did. Tch, he just came back from school and is now continually saying, "See you? Stupid. You real stupid la, you."

All because I woke up at 11 and he's jealous :P

My parents and my sister are out now. Lord knows where they went. Maybe to get my sister's stuff ready so she'll be able to leave to *censored*.

I've got no more anime to watch. I'm so sad, but I think this might be a good time for me to study for the end-of-year exams. Especially if I want to continue being better than Kangaroo and Nessh, for that matter.

Ahh, but studying is so boring. Is there a method to remember and memorize things easily? Sheesh, school makes life so hard. But my brother tops the hardest of all :P

Just updated my iPod. I really like the "Bless The Broken Road" song, you know? I don't really care if it was sung by Rascal Flatts and in the Hannah Montana Movie, but it's really nice. I like it. You should listen to it. Or maybe I should post it up here. I really like it. Nice... :)


Enjoy. I really love this song. ^ ^

I might post other songs that I like now, but I've got other stuff to do. Private stuff :) Don't worry, I'm not doing anything illegal. I find eating spaghetti something private, so... ^ ^ Haha. Thank God Danya's not here, she'd probably stop me from eating in my own house. Haha, joking, joking. 

Anyways, the morning's still young, so I've got nothin' to say at the moment. Till something interesting happens and my sister developes a disease that will make her buy loads of anime for me, ciao!

No comments: