Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kyou Kara Zutto, Watashiwa Anata Ga Mamoru

Is it supposed to satisfy you when you insult other people like that? I'm right in the middle, trying to break it off but obviously, you still want to continue. How's it feel like to be bitten at the neck by a friend? 

For God's sake, I don't care if you hate her or despise her or you would kill someone to get rid of her. I-don't-care. You wanna fight, take it somewhere else. Want to have a bloodshed, shed it somewhere I will never reach. 

You can do whatever you want to each other as long as I'm not there. So why is it you have to perform your ridiculous theatrics in front of me all the time? Sometimes, I don't even want to look at both of you because what you're both doing is childish and stupid. Even Blackie and I don't fight anymore. I don't even bother the fact that she's the Penolong Ketua of our class.

If you know you have qualities that beat each other, there's no need to voice it out. If you know you both have something against each other, let it be. If you know there's even ONE person that would rather the both of you tape your damn mouths SHUT, keep them sealed.

* * *

That Japanese line on top as my title was random, okay? Had nothing else to say :)

Chatting with two older monkeys right now. I think I just pissed one of them off. I might have gone a little bit overboard with what I was saying. 

*Pause*

It's okay now. We've cleared any bad misunderstandings. ^ ^

By the way, are there any new animes to recommend? I'm bored to death under my own roof and the only thing I can do is chat with my friends and blog. My boredom in my own house must be the consequence to having three posts or more a day in my blog. And you people can still ask me why I blog more than once a day?

You now know. ^ ^

My parents and sister are out. My brother, aunt and I are the only ones in the house. I've got practically nothing to blog about because today was so boring. But I remember yesterday I got pissed with my siblings because I didn't want to go for tuition but they wouldn't pay heed to my pleas. Apart from that, I just woke up from sleep so it caused me to have serious problems with adjusting.

Not to mention even in class, people were starting to annoy me. And... I just realized... I've been crying a lot lately. Since my maid left, it's like... Everything's giving way and I feel more prone to melancholy. It pains me, especially with the boil on my left palm, so...

I think I'm going to write stories to get rid of my bad thoughts. Come to think of it, I haven't even finished watching Rental Magica. I also need to draw more and sell them. I haven't been doing well lately. Mainly because Danya's not buying much with the measly allowance she brings to school and the rich brats aren't in the fourth class. ^ ^ 

Oh, and I think our August's exams for Sejarah are going to be a lot easier because they're only including chapters 4 and 5 from the Form 2 syllabus. Wee!

Kay, till something interesting happens and everything I says in my sleep becomes a reality like in Bedtime Stories, ciao!

P/S: To quote someone famous, The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. Learn it, appreciate it, live it.

No comments: