Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, July 10, 2009

Ku-ri-pu-ru Janai!

Oh my God, how insensitive can you get? I don't care if you think you're helping, but to me, it's just plain insulting. Don't bother helping me unless I ask for it, because that makes it look us if I'm some ridiculously helpless, hopeless girl with a disabled left hand, okay?!

I'm-not-a-cripple.

You expect me to be grateful that you do all that but where's the sincerity? Change? You dedicated yourself to change before this but what happened? Apparently, it all turned out to be bullshit because you can't think of what you really want to do. 

Face it, you don't want to change.

Yes, I am thankful you would help, but can you at least be considerate of how I feel? I never asked you to do all that for me every day. Yes, I wouldn't have been able to move around or open my pencil box, but does it even hit you that I might be hurt by your actions? I don't want to feel as if I'm a burden or if I'm some cacat feller with no other friends to help me do things. No, you're wrong.

I will heal someday, and you won't need to do it again.

* * *

Am I that unreliable?? Am I SO untrustworthy to the extend where you would think I would actually be selfish and leave you alone? 

What makes you think that anyway? I don't feel like that. But what makes me really angry is when you hint so badly about it. My hand hurt real bad and I wanted to sit down. Even if I finished, I would've lent you my book.

Couldn't you trust me? Or was I just some tool for you?

"Hell no"?

No comments: