Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kagami no Kage

Went to school today at the usual time. Thank God I wasn't late again today :) Anyways, I sat beside Shuen today and Chucks sat beside Kangaroo. After the assembly, we all went to the Bilik Pameran for some Sivik project briefing. Great, just what I need to brighten up my gloomy day.

Anyways, after that, we had one period of Science. Our teacher changed and in replacement is some really gay teacher who looks a little like Lee Chong Wei. Grr, he's quite annoying but Danya thinks he's hot. (WHAT???!!! :P)

Oh, but he let us do what we want as long as we're quiet. Ohh, and I haven't mentioned... Since Wuss became our class monitor, everybody's been bad-mouthing her and trying to "get back" at her or some sort. Tch, I don't really give a damn about Wuss. It's Shmuck that I'm after. That asshole's a really biatch, you know?

Lemme fill ya in.

Since Wuss became monitor, I mentioned everyone's been miserable, right? I mean, she sold her friend out so she could get into Puan Z's good books. Well, our new Penolong is ol' disgusting Blackie, whom I nicknamed Shmuck, in this case. Okay, so Ihmi went and make this Anti-Wuss group and I happened to join it. So did quite a number of people who disliked her, of course. Well, Shmuck found out.

Haylie, Wuss's "best" friend kononnya, made Shmuck promise not to tell anyone, but what do you expect of Shmuck, right? I've warned many people about her sly and not to mention stupid mind, but nobody listened. Now, this is a lesson to all. Shmuck told Wuss about it.

Of course, nobody kept quiet. Everyone started plotting against them, me included. Ihmi came up with a fantastic idea, but due to some circumstances, I shall not tell. ^ ^ Many have had grudges against Wuss and Shmuck. However, when asked who I wanted to kutuk, I immediately said Shmuck *and so did many people* because nothing is worse than someone who promised and then breaks it on purpose.

Yeah... She's such an ass, no? I mean, who would do such a thing? I mean, Wuss is the same, but... Then again, you'd expect it from Shmuck anyway. ^ ^

I am so pissed whenever I think about that asshole now. Who knew that biatch had a Facebook. You know what her "name" is there? 

Celine Mc Louis.

WHAT THE EFF IS HER PROBLEM??? And what the hell is with the "Louis" thing? Add one more letter and you have my name! I'm not trying to be perasan or anything, but you can't do anything better than that? I mean, COME ON! Celine??! What, you have some fetish for Celine Dion or something? She always tries to be someone she's not, always finding a way to get into someone's good books and being someone's favourite pet! 

Annoying much?!!!!!

Grr! I'm so effing pissed! Just when I thought she'd actually stop her foolish actions and try to be a normal student, she does something and makes me angry all over again. Who knows what else that ass has been telling Wuss! If I ever get my hands on her, I'll tembak her so bad, her mother wouldn't recognize her.

Or as how Chucks would say it, "I'll fish her so bad she's not gonna walk for three months!!" :P Till something interesting happens and Shmuck actually gets a life? Ciao!

No comments: