Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Arigatou...

Thank you Kanga for asking about how I was and telling my mom that there's no school until the 6th of August. 

"NAH!!! Happy or not??!!!" :P

Anyways, it's just the beginning of the morning, so I've got peanuts to type about. As for what I'll be doing, I'll be watching Inuyasha again. ^ ^ I watched the first 7 discs yesterday and I'm still going on!!! I watched it all the way from the beginning again. Haha.

Inuyasha's SO CUTE!! Kagome's SO PWEETY!! Kikyo's AN ASSHOLE!!!

-_-

I'm playing Restaurant City now. Nowadays we're all at home, so everyone's online right now. Even Kanga! I'm chatting with her now and she wants to know how to play Restaurant City. Best part is, she asked me, "Do I have to sign in?"

-_- "You're not that smart, are you?" :P

Alright, so I'll update when anything nice happens. I ate quite a sickly dinner yesterday. *Happy, Che? :P* and I had a stomach ache after I ate the French Toast in the restaurant, so... :P

You know, sometimes I feel like strangling my aunt. She always complains! I feel like *screams here* *inhales, exhales, inhales, exhales*

I'm gonna eat my bun with ham and egg now, so I'll update later. Ciao!!

No comments: