Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, July 13, 2009

Mada Mada Ooki

This is a reply to what Chucky asked in my Cbox. Apparently, it's getting more transparent, so it should be recovering, and it's good because I can type with both hands now. ^ ^ I can continue my extra-long posts already!!! Mwakaka.

Oh, and some of you are probably wondering why I didn't post yesterday. Well, I followed my sister, and the rest of my family, to Singapore, to register my sister to her University and get her all set and comfortable. ^ ^ We stayed a night there, so I couldn't blog.

Anyways, to tell you what happened, my sister woke me up at about 6 something and asked me to get ready, but I didn't bathe or whatever. I mean, come on, it's not like Singapore's cold or anything, so I just brought my clothes to change when we check in to the hotel.

We set off at about 7 and made quite a few pit-stops. We watched Shinjuku Incident on the way to Singapore, but for the next 2/3 of the show, I listened to my iPod, because it was getting a little too... cruel for me.

Anyways, when we arrived at Singapore, we checked in to our hotel, the Fragrance Hotel, and settled in to our really miniature room. After doing all that, I went to the toilet to plant an atom bomb because I had a bad stomach ache. Later, I watched the ending to "Because of Win-dixie" on the TV. After that, we went off the buy the rest of my sister's stuff that she'll be needing whilst her stay in Singapore.

Went to Vivo City, where we got her handphone line, soap/shampoo, and a 5-month supply of 3-in-1 Milo packets. Hey, even my sister likes Milo, okay? :P

Okay, then we had dinner somewhere... Err... My memory's failing me right now so I forgot where we had dinner. Hold on, lemme remember...

...

... ...

Oh yeah! I remember. If I'm not wrong, we had a sucky lunch, that I remember. It was at the Food Republic in Vivo City and I disliked it alot. Only my mom had a decent meal from another shop. As for dinner... Yeah, still can't remember, so let's just say we had dinner and went back to the hotel.

I thought the stupid DVD player in the room could work, then we could watch Transformers 2, but the stupid retarded thing couldn't play the CD format, so... -_- But it wasn't so bad, because my sister, my aunt and I watched "Breaking the Magician's Code" or something like that on AXN, then watched the CSI: Supreme Sunday. Haha. You can say we only slept at 12 :P

Okay, then we woke up at 8 something to get a move on to my sister's university, where we'll register her and get her room. It was only a temporary room, though, because the real room will be given sometime in August. Had breakfast/lunch at some Taiwanese shop. I ate some "wor dip" and my mom's bamboo rice, with Milo, of course. 

Then, we continued shopping. I don't remember what in the world my sister got, so I'll jump straight to when we had lunch at the Subway. I meant the shop, Subway, okay? I shared a bun with my aunt and had my Peanut Butter cookie. Yumm, I like it :P

After all that, we dropped my sister off at her hostel, said our last goodbyes, then went off on our journey back home. Made a few stops again. Watched Kung Fu Chefs, half on Tranformers 2 (because the CD player was a bit cuckoo) and then finally got to our dinner place. Dinner was okay. At a Chinese restaurant near Sri Kembangan, I think.

Then came back home. Was thrilled to see Snowy and gave her food, because she was probably starving. Memo to self: Must buy Snowy's food cause it's running out.

Ohh, and I forgot to mention, I cut my hair... Yeah. So Andyy, I'm sure the length that it was was enough to get that RM50, right? :P I'm serious. I'll post my pic up so you won't get a shock when you see me in school tomorrow. ^ ^

This is Before...


No comments: