Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tsuzuki Kino No Koto...

Haik! Okay, I'm typing extra slow right now because of the stupid boil I have on my left palm that's restricting any vigorous movement. 

Alright, anyway, continuing from yesterday, the rest of the day was fun. The three meals we had were nice too. Like I mentioned, bearable. John and Zach were hilarious. They're like the clowns of the group. 

Anyways, the first activity we did when we were there was think of random things to write without lifting our pen off the paper. So, Maria and I literally didn't lift our pens off the paper. So there were long lines and scribbles on our papers. Haha. Hilarious.

Oh, and Fina went all "sorrowful" and "standing all alone" at one point with her random writing. I just went on and on about how hungry I was and how tempted I was to eat the Kellog's enery bar in my pocket :P

All in all, I had serious fun. What with new friends and all that... Yeah... I hope we can see each other some day soon. Even Kangaroo already started on making arrangements to see them again and hang out. Haha.

Alright, in the next post, I'll blog about today. ^ ^

No comments: