Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jigoku...

I just listened to BigBang's Wonderful under recommendations by Sakura. Not bad, really, but I'm starting to think all their songs sound the same. Even with BigBang's Lies and Haru Haru, it sounded a little like the same, but overall, it's okay. ^ ^



I listened to this song almost a few months ago, but I realized I never put the video up, so I'll put it up now. ^ ^ It's Stand By You by my beloved DBSK :) Enjoy it, because all of them looked H-O-T here. ^ ^

And their voices are a whole new thing :)

I was hoping they'd come to Malaysia, but what with the economy and no one wanting to sponsor them... It'd be a little difficult, no? :) 

I think we'll have to take someone's car to tuition today, because my dad just drove off with the Nissan and took the remote. -_- Ggggrrreeeaatttt...

-_-

Am playing Restaurant City now. I bet all of my chefs and waiters are probably dead now, including my sister. -_- I've got to go feed them and then grab some stuff from people's restaurants. Mwahaha. ^ ^

My brother's listening to music on the TV now. I don't even know why he bothers listening to those channels because some of the songs that are there are so rockish and... well, senseless. -_- Oh well, the morning's still young, so I'll just leave it here for now. ^ ^ Ciao!

No comments: