Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Uketomete...

Just came back from dinner ^ ^. I didn't really like it THAT much, but eating is always better than starving, so... ^ ^ We ate at the same ol' Sun Si Doi, that's why. I didn't wanna eat there again this Saturday. I wanted to go to Summer Feels, but apparently, my needs were pushed aside.

Theory class was... okay this week. Sean was especially quiet today it freaked me out. I mean, I ask him to shut up, sure, but only when he's about to say something completely unrelated, right? And he's still rude as usual.

But overall, theory class was nice. I guess. I used the office computer later on to finish up my earlier post before roaming about some websites that interest me. At about 15 minutes before 8 o'clock, I went back home, carrying my mom's outrageously humongous bag.

*Pause*

Haha, I just came back from the night market. My sister wanted to get Dance Subaru, but they didn't have it yet and they just stopped showing it in the cinemas, so we have to resolve to waiting for it to finally come out. Bought my dad's usual Dai Gau Min but there wasn't any apung. My sister bought Beethoven Virus. I don't know what the heck that is, but according to my mom's ex-student and friend, who's also my music teacher, it's nice, so... Her judgement can be trusted.

And my sister bought me Rental Magica. But I was so angry because I found out, not only does it not have any nice romance in it, but I could have easily watched it on YouTube. GRR!! That would mean my sister wasted her money on something I could've watched online and it probably wouldn't have been that good anyway!

But I'll still review it, so look out. :) My parents are watching the first Indianna Jones movie right now. -_- I prefer the one we watched in the cinema, you know, the marathon day where we watched the Indianna Jones movie and Eagle Eye, both starring Shea LaBeof, or however you spell his name.

They say Transformers 2 is nice... doubt it. I was never one for robots anyway.

And I just realized, my brother's voice is really loud sometimes. Even from way downstairs in a corner of the living room, I can hear my brother talk about what Mr. S thinks about me. -_- He means my Uni English teacher.

But yeah, Mr. S is nice. I really like the way he teaches. He's really funny and can take a good joke. He gives us a 5-minute break in the middle of class and he really implants information into our heads. Unlike the ones in school, where you can probably spell chicken as chickun and they'd still mark it correct.

Except Puan Y, of course. I really look up to her. ^ ^

Danya cursed me for not going to Cheer 2009 tomorrow.Hey, I can't help it if I'm going to that Electone thingymajing, right? It's not like I want to go anyway. I'm just going because no one's gonna be at home, seeing my maid left already today.

I miss her.

But I think the Electone fest thing might be okay. I mean, it takes like 2 hours, but we're gonna have a Japanese buffet after that so... 2 hours, I can bear. ^ ^ I can't wait to down myself with sushi and miso soup! YUM!

Well, will update later. I want to go through my old anime and watch the new one. It might not be good, but I'm not one to waste money, so... ^ ^ I'll make a review on it when I'm halfway through. I'll also make ones about the old ones I might've skipped like Spiral. ^ ^

Till something interesting happens and my mom starts dancing to Super Junior's It's You with no mistakes whatsoever that she can pass for Hee Chul, I stop here. Ciao!

No comments: