Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, July 17, 2009

Hitori Bocchi

Yes, yes, for those who know and understand Japanese, you're right. I am right now, in my own house, all alone. I just came back from tuition at Sean's house. His mom sent me back and even made sure I was okay in the deserted house before she left. I think she's nice, in a way.

Because none of the lights were on and it was pitch black when I came in. I made a mental note to self: Always remember to switch on the lights before I leave the house. I don't want robbers to rob the house, especially not mine.

But it was definitely the first time I was really scared. Hey, how would you feel if you had a relatively big house with no lights on and a lady who just told you about her sister who was robbed of her stuff because no one was at home.

Usually, I wouldn't even have to bother about all the "being afraid of my own house" thing, but it's the fact that no one's in the house. Since my maid left, the house is always deserted. Haiz... I wish our new maid comes soon...

Right now, as I've nothing to do, I'm watching Nagasarete Airantou (a new anime on Youtube) whilst playing Restaurant City. ^ ^ I'm also, of course, blogging and I intend to reply my sister's emails. I am also chatting with Jiji but things get boring real fast because we don't have anything to say to each other. 

Oh, it just got interesting. We're talking about Shmuck. Also about how Cleo annoys me sometimes. ^ ^ I just finished telling him about our history with Shmuck and how we all came to hate her. Puff-t, if he actually took the time to actually read our blogs, he'd know what's going on in school. 

But I guess he's also busy with his own stuff, eh? 

Alright. I'll be reviewing Nagasarete Airantou in a bit, I think. When I think it's interesting enough to review about, then I'll review it.

^ ^

Ooh, I gotta go eat now. Will be back to update in a jiff. Ciao!

No comments: