Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Koboreta no Yuuki

Yeah, third post today! The last time I stopped was after I came back from school, right? Nothing much happened... I downloaded How Do I Live Without You and Brand New Breeze into my iPod so I could practice the piano for Cleo and Kangaroo. I also played our new song on the piano. It's quite nice, really.

Especially the piano part. Well, I like it, that is.

My brother went out to buy refreshments earlier. Bought 100 Plus for himself, Coke for my maid and Kickapoo for me. It's been long since I had that drink, so I figured I could break a rule or two for today. Had roti telur for dinner, since my maid didn't cook and the rest of the adults abandoned us for the sake of enjoying themselves.

Mwahaha, I'm being mean, yes, I know. :P

You know, I just realized, but the new account in the Mac is so retarded. For some reason, I can't upload any pictures for my display pic. Now it's just some stupid blue coloured person thingymabob and it's annoying because I look nothing like that.

"It's not supposed to look like you, stupid."

Sorry, my sister's not here so my imagination going wild again :P

I'm eating kiwi at the moment, and I'm squinting at the screen because its drop-dead sour. To top that all up, I've got no water within a 5 metre radius, so I can't exactly get rid of the taste. Mar-ve-lous.

I'm running out of anime to watch. Yes, Lina, I know you just came like three or four days ago, but 2 animes are English dubbed, one's drawing is so ugly; my brother looks better, another one didn't interest me enough to make me continue watching it, so there were only two animes that kept me occupied - Clannad and Toradora.

And I'm not in the mood to watch Mr. Half-Shinigami-Strawberry swing his big Zanketsu around, so...

Then again, I haven't finished watching Suteki Tantei Labyrinth, but that's not the point. I'm practically saving that for later because it's reaching the ending, and I don't wanna get bored too fast.

I guess I'll have to either wait until Lina comes or until next week, when Andyy will collect her cousin's anime for me :) Haha, you should've heard our conversation. Andyy told me DoubleA had hit on every girl he asked their numbers for and it just so happens he asked for mine at her house. However, he's never sms-ed me once, so when Andyy told me, "There's been SEVEN cases out of SEVEN cases that he's been annoying the girls", I was like:

"Thank God I look like this."

Seriously, it might've been a downright insult, but it's true, isn't it? Because the only reason he asked for my number, I think, was to fill up his contact list. :P And the fact that we shared a common fascination towards anime :)


The Choir Group of UKM singing Acapella to Can You Feel The Love Tonight.


Hah. Here's a good one. I'll be There by Jackson 5 sung by ACM Gospel Choir. Really nice. Worth watching. Compared to ours, this is God. :P

Kay, gotta ciao, byebye!

No comments: