Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

いろいろことあった, ね?

Today's million-dollar question: Does alchemy exist?

*         *          *

Ola :)

My Psychology Paper 2 just ended yesterday so I have a little more time to do this >.<

The previous night I made the mistake of taking a half-hour nap from 5:30p.m to 6p.m after coming back from school. I wasn't feeling well, you see. So, after a nostalgic lunch at Tung Jing and a long, warm bath, I napped on the music room sofa.

Unfortunately, as I had foreseen, after my alarm rang at 6p.m, I continued sleeping. The next time I opened my eyes, it was 8:20p.m. Bleghh~

Can't remember much of what happened next, except that I had a cup of milk and two KitKat chocolate bars before downloading Michael McIntyre's new show, Showtime, courtesy of my sister finding out about it (and having already watched it).

Hmm... What else did I do?

Ah, forget it.

I'll jump straight to after I tried to sleep. That was around 11p.m, close to midnight. However, after tossing and turning for about 20 minutes or so, I decided to get up. That's when I went to the toilet before heading downstairs. The Michael McIntyre show had already finished downloading so I watched that and laughed like a maniac for an hour and 20 minutes.

After that, I watched his Christmas Comedy Roadshow, which was for another 20 minutes, then got around to continuing Rendezvous for another 2, 3 papers. My eyes started closing at around 4:30a.m so I went to sleep on the sofa again, but without the air-fond. Used a jacket as a blanket.

So this morning, I woke up at 8, supposedly. But I was still too tired to function so I went back to sleep in my bed until noon. At 12:30p.m, my dad messaged me regarding lunch to which I replied that I would wait for my mom before joining him.

Went to send the Teana for inspection then collected my aunt (Tch, like she's an object) before having lunch at Ahroy's Thai Cuisine in Taman Segar. I was SO close to getting my dad to go have lunch at Leisure Mall, but I failed :(

Why Leisure Mall?

For the past few days I've been convincing my parents to get me the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I'm not asking for it for no reason, though. My current phone has troubles unlocking and it has other problems as well. I can imagine what my sister would say: "WHY SAMSUNG?!!"

Well, mainly because I want to try something new. Plus, buying the iPhone 5S at such a price for only a fingerprint scanner? Mmm~

-.-

So yeah~

After lunch, which was filling indeed, we came back home and I did stuff that I can't recall. Again. Oh right, I was watching various Ellen interviews on YouTube as well as those interviews that consist of Jennifer Lawrence, Johnny Depp and Taylor Swift.

Bite me -.-

After watching one Jennifer Lawrence video I decided to download Silver Linings Playbook, because apparently she acted very well there.

Yeah~

Bathed at around 6p.m, if I'm not mistaken. Just as I had finished, my dad asked me to help him change the bed, pillow and bolster sheets in their bedroom. I did so, and after that, finally convinced him to bring me to the Maxis service provider to check out some data plan stuff before getting the Note 3.

Hallelujah.

Helped him with some D'Balcony stuff, then had chicken pie for dinner while watching Showtime again. Dad watched a bit too and laughed along. After watching that and eating the chicken pies, as well as drinking 3 cups of milk, I decided to watch some anime!

So, here I am, watching the 6th episode of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood while drafting my post for today.

I have nothing else to say for today, then.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: