Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, July 31, 2009

Quarantine

I just found out my school was quarantined for one week. This is the good thing about having friends who actually update their blogs. -_-

Can't believe I'm gonna be stuck at home for a whole week! Thank God my mom ain't exactly under quarantine or we wouldn't be able to go out and eat. Eeesh. Unfortunately, people suspect we have H1N1 so my mom's students might stay away for a while.

And thank you to those who know about me and my "chills" yesterday. I feel a little better now, but I've still got my cold. I hope Thong gets better too. "I still hate you!" :P

Wow... The minute I signed in to MSN, so many people asked me how I was today. ^ ^ Thank you again, everyone. Funny, the people in my class are the only ones who asked me about how I was. Then again, Sakura asked me too, so that means she's been reading my blog. ^ ^ So I'm guessing they don't know about my situation. It's not like they read my blog anyway.

Thank you Dhan, Jus, Chucks, and Sakura who bothered asking for how I was. I gave Chucky my new number instead of my house phone number, which is now cancelled, so you can all get it from her. ^ ^

I was so bored at home that I actually decided to read New Moon. I liked the whole concept of the Volturi, but sometimes, the Bella-love-triangle thing with Edward and Jacob just throws me off and irritates me. For God's sake, it's obvious she's torn between the both of them and yes, we all know she'll end up with Edward anyway, so why is it Stephenie has to make it seem as if Bella might actually put Jacob as an option?

Frankly speaking, in the book, naturally, people would love Edward, so I decided to take my options off the main characters. So right now, I like Jasper and Alice :) Damn, I love Alice! She's so cool and... small, but still!! :P I finished reading it just moments ago, but of course, I skipped some parts. I didn't wanna read the whole thing because some parts bore me.

I'm debating whether or not to read Eclipse, but I read that the other day, so I'll skip it. The most irritating thing about the Twilight series is... Whenever I hear the words "Twilight", "New Moon" or "Eclipse", the first thing that comes to mind is Bella. -_- I hate Bella. Grr... Breaking Dawn, not so much, because the title seems weird. No idea why. -_-

I like the font they used for the titles, though... -_-

Random...

Anyways, I'll just continue Flawless Hearts for now. I even took out the Dictionary and Thesaurus so I could continue my "fetish" for finding bombastic words to use. Dang, I like that. ^ ^ 

Listening to Runaway by The Corrs now. ^ ^ I'm supposed to go and bathe now, actually, but since my mom hasn't noticed, let's just keep it between us :P

Alright, will ciao now. Will update when anything interesting happens and I get the H1N1 flu. Let's all hope not, ne? :)

No comments: