Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, July 24, 2009

Taisetsu No Omoi...

My precious memories... What will become of them? What will happen to my beloved class? My class, that Kanga, Cleo and I skipped two Choir sessions to paint morales and painted decorations? We put our hearts and souls inside what we did. We had fun doing it and we thought we'd actually have the liberty of seeing it for one full year till we leave the next year.

We really thought so.

But no. We got asshole-y comments from asses and irritating bitches and bastards who thought they were "not nice" and "ugly". If they haven't noticed, we paid for what we did. But apparently, those assholes don't exactly know that. They think they can just waltz in, write their names on the lockers they wanted and even start by putting books inside. 

You know what? I should've taken those books from Wuss's locker and hid them somewhere else so they can ponder about where the hell they could've put them. Should've thought of that before stuffing it inside someone's locker eh?

Assholes...

~ * ~

Speaking of assholes, another one would be you. What the hell is wrong with you, huh? How dare you just say that to me and think I wouldn't change my opinion of you?! You told me you wanted to study well for PMR and impress her with your straight A's but that was all talk and no do. 

Was that all that you said just bullshit? Was it all for show? Were all my efforts in teaching you a waste of time?

You tell me "I want to study" and "I want to get good results for my PMR" and even "I want to get good marks for her" but what's the point if all that comes out of your mouth when even a quiz comes up is "I don't care"? If you don't care that even a quiz is coming your way and you're in no where near being prepared, what makes you think PMR will be any better?

Don't screw with me when you say you want to study. Don't tell me lies and trick me into believing you'd actually study in time for your PMR. Don't just talk about wanting to impress her because you can't even do so much as make someone like me look up from her table. 

For-get it.

Even now as I'm typing this, I've already made up my mind. I will no longer help you. Until you can prove to me that you really want to study, that you will work hard and study even at the eleventh hour, then I'll think about it.

Right now, "I don't care" about you.

No comments: