Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sugoku Baka Desu

Ahh, if I haven't forgotten, I stopped at ICTL. Well, we were kinda, sorta, a little late, so Danya figured we might as well eat in her Agama classroom. I ate one of my "Char Siew Sou" thingies and Danya ate one biscuit. I then took her food, stuffed it inside my locker, and sat at my place. 

I forgot who was the substitute teacher, but I remember she wasn't pleasant. Shuen developed a stomach ache a little after that, so I gave her my last "Char Siew Sou" because she didn't eat during recess. Yes, I'm kind, I know :P

Anyways, we had BM as well as Geo. Have I ever mentioned how much I hated our Geo teacher? She's stupid, fat and useless, not to mention always pregnant. One day, she's delivered and the next, her stomach's bloated again. Does she enjoy the pain or something? Or does she have a thing for big stomachs?

A-ny-way, did you know I never had a Ringkasan book? I figured it was time to hand in my Ringkasan homework, so I told Puan Z I lost it. She was so kind when she told me if I really couldn't find it, I should buy a new one.

Oh, and I tricked Danya for the millionth time when I stuffed the drawing she liked inside the locker and said, "Oh, I left my pencil inside your locker. Please help me take it? I've got stuff to put in mine."

She went, opened the door and shrieked. "You tricked me again!" But she was happy, of course, since she really liked that drawing alot. I always loved doing that. Even when I was drawing pictures of him and her, I tricked her like I did today. She'd always be unsuspected that I could do it like ten times in a day and she wouldn't even realize.

"Hey, shut up!" :P Okay, my sister's back, so right now, I'm imagining what a lot of people will say. Did I mention she reads my blog frequently now? She keeps saying, "If I leave your blog for even two days, I'm sure there'll be about ten posts waiting for me to read."

Haha, true, true. :P

Listening to Brian Joo right now. Haiz... His voice is really good. I could listen this all the time. :), but of course, I don't wanna get bored of it, so I'll shuffle the playlist. ^ ^

By the way, after school ended, I called my mom and told her I had Drama, so my sister could pick me up with my brother at 4:30. It was nice, but En. ShafShaf decided not to compete in this year's competition seeing nobody showed up for practice and it would be impossible to get everything down by the 17th of June. 

So I played the piano. I also tricked Kangaroo and Cleo when I said I couldn't stay back. They were like "Are you sure you can't stay back? Isn't your brother staying back?"

"Yeah, he is, but he's following his friend back home."

I'm good, aren't I? :P

Yeah, when they found me in the end, they kept whacking me :) I played the piano after that. Played and sang the new choir song, Brand New Breeze and my new arrangement of This Is Me when Prii came along to sing. Also learnt a new song today called "Crazier" by Taylor Swift. I intend to perfect it the next time I'm in school.

Oh, I'm not going to school tomorrow. It's cross-country racing, and I'm not fond of any of that, so I'll just skip school altogether. ^ ^

I'm downloading a lot of Taylor Swift songs right now. For some reason, a lot of people seem to like her, and I'd like to finally learn something new on the piano, so I'm downloading whatever I would like to play for my friends to sing to.

However, there are also loads of songs that my friends listen to that I strongly have something against even listening to, so... ^ ^

Listening to Change by Taylor Swift now. Haha. It doesn't seem like such a bad song, but I can't try anything out on the piano right now, seeing my mom's still teaching. Will be updating if anything interesting happens and my dad becomes the direct manager of Yamaha, which will mean we'll be filthy rich. Mwakaka. Ciao!

No comments: